LWW Game??

LOL! Typical Busey! That cracks me up. Very nice. :)

Well, I just bought the LWW game (it came out today); it says it's an adventure and not AS MUCH fighting (i.e. in TTT and ROTK), but it does have a lot of fighting. I'll try it and give you my opinions on the game (unless you've already bought it and even now playing it).

I hope that the LWW game turns out better than the LOTR. The LOTR game got real old real fast, too much battling. I like games with missions that don't just involve fights, like "go talk to so-and-so" or "find such-and-such". Kinda like the game for The Hobbit (has anyone played that?). :D

Thats so cool aslans knight my youth gropu, well old youth group now did that but they didnt do anything for lotr and narnia, they star trek and starwars.

Its pretty fun!

I agree Narnia Trivial Pursuit would be cool, but it would have to have a DVD with scenes from BBC and Animated Narnia as well as the film, and it would also have to cover all severn books. Kind of like the Star Wars saga trivial pursuit.

dude, i hope the narnia video games are good, but like someone said ealier, i would buy them anywayz even if they sucked. Did anyone play the fellowship of the ring on GBA? the game sucked alot and had multiple glitches, but i absoutely loved the game. i have played it so many times and even wrote a walkthrough for it. hopefully it will be a good game becuse i love the chronicles of narnia

I hope they make a Prince Caspian game, eventually when the movie comes out in 2007!!!lol i know this is way to early to even think about but have you ever thought about a video game for The Voyage of the Dawntreader?? can you imagine? I cant even think about how that game would run.
I would love a Silver chair video game if they get that far in the movies, lord willing they do :0. And even a HHB video game, and LB,....oh i getting to far ahead of myself.!!!lol I cant even imagine a MN game, i find that book the boringist of all(sorry for people who enjoy that one:p)
Anywho.

So, I'm considering purchasing the LWW game for PC today. I used to really enjoy playing it on PS2, but sadly my brother sold it along with his PS2.
How is the game for computer? How different is it from the PS2 game? Is there still movie footage and behind the scenes footage with the cast recording their voice overs? Thank you so much, my friends! :D

if you can still find it then it meant be good but there was a few issues (now fixed) ive own it on xbox and just got a 360 so i can play it on that.

i would say go for it!

Oh really? You bought the Xbox version and it works on an Xbox 360? That's great! Did you have to download any software for it to become compilable with your 360? I was thinking about getting it for Xbox too. :D I just really miss that game. He He.

So, I'm considering purchasing the LWW game for PC today. I used to really enjoy playing it on PS2, but sadly my brother sold it along with his PS2.
How is the game for computer? How different is it from the PS2 game? Is there still movie footage and behind the scenes footage with the cast recording their voice overs? Thank you so much, my friends! :D

I have it for PC, but haven't played it yet :) I'll install it and let you know in a few days:) The only thing is it's in German ( which is my first language , so no problem to me), I don't know if there is differences besides packaging.

Last edited:
I have it for PC, but haven't played it yet :) I'll install it and let you know in a few days The only thing is it's in German ( which is my first language , so no problem to me), I don't know if there is differences besides packaging.

Thank you so much, Soldier of Aslan. :D I really appreciate it!
So are you from Germany? I'm learning German, but I'm only in my 2nd year. I absolutely love the language. :) I wonder what the German version of the game is like. Very interesting. :D

No i live in the USA ( but I do visit often), I'm not sure if the game will be different much, Walt Disney Co. Germany normally just dubs everything from the states over- Except the Mickey Mouse franchise ( ironically) which is the big money maker over there.

Hmm, maybe it depends on how will they make a game and it's motif, I played a certain LWW game on a certain websit..( But I can't remember it ) It's quite boring and a bit good. At first it's cool since wolves are chasing after you but then as the play goes on, it still the same..I mean no level-ups..

Installing LWW now...
Might take a moment, but I'll translate the back of the case.

I'm not going to bother with the summary (it's the movie in a nutshell), cause we obviously know what it's about.

Features:

-play as peter, susan, lucy and edmund
-Switch at anytime between the heros and combine their strength in multiplayer mode (I think they also mean you can switch characters in 1 player mode as well, just not combining their strength)

-Battle against over 70 creatures

- your friends can join the join the game at any time in co-operation mode ( this must be multi-player mode).

Last edited:
ok, Installed!

As soon as I put the game into my cd drive, It starts, no menu, nuthin.

The game begins with the opening of the movie, just dubbed in german (Germans who spoke german in the english version are pointless redubbed). It goes on for a while all the way untill Mom calls peter than everything morphed intoo computer game CG (ARGG!!!) It's unsettling but you get used to it. The graphics on the characters are amazingly accurate, the environment really detailed (though some textures have a early Veggietale look ). The first level your suppose to find Lucy and Susan in 3 minutes before the house falls apart (!!). I need to go over my instruction booklet, because to get arround i had to use peter and Edmund, using two different controls for each! (a,w,d,s for peter's directions, the direction pad for edmund). I'm not sure why, maybe this is the thing the back cover was speaking about (see above post). Peter can punch furniture to get Narnian coins (silver with the tree from MN) get 23 of them and you get a tally under this symbol of peter's sheild (power?). Once you get out of the living room mom (this time with blankets) panics and asks you to go find your sisters NOW!!!. After this the door frame comes loose (she's in the kitchen) and your conversation ends. the house really starts coming apart now, (furniture moves, light fixtures fall). I haven't beaten the level (I think the odd configuration could be cause i'm on a laptop), but if you don't make it the screen shakes and turns black before suddenly appearing red ( I guess the house is bombed?), then you start over in the living room.

I'll try again later, hope this helps you get an idea!

Last edited:
I'm flabbergasted that a story like LWW is distilled to a game where you punch furniture to get coins and can fight with over 60+ creatures.

It's distressing that the world is so heavily based around consumerism that people MUST make video games with every movie nowadays.

Back