The Order of the Can (Do not delete!)

Monkies all die from eating Lava's head, the Can recovers it, and makes it like it was, and puts it back on. If those monkies do not stop, I will pull a GKoN.

Monkies all die from eating Lava's head, the Can recovers it, and makes it like it was, and puts it back on. If those monkies do not stop, I will pull a GKoN.

CHOOMF!! *Can eats monkies*

Nevermind Lava, I pulled a GKoN for you... :p

*glare**sigh* Now I'll pull a GKoN...:D

Suddenly, a loud BOOM was heard and the can exploded as a million tiny....uhm...sea monsters burst from the earth and started destroying everyone in their path. Soon tiny sea monsters covered both Lava and Lauren and started eating at their flesh while Slippers bravely fought them...

Oh, we're GKoN-izing now, are we? *black hole eats sea monsters* *magnetizes Can back together*

Slp, I thought you were a follower of the Can! Now I find you condoning with his enemies! *stern look*

A 'GKoN' is actually a noun, Derny... get your parts of speech right. How could one 'pull' a 'GKoN' if it was a verb? If it was a verb, then one would have to just 'GKoN', not 'pull a GKoN'. :D

To pull a "GKoN" means becoming annoyingly impossible to kill (note the cardboard cuts outs that always are killed), and annoyingly always turning the table around and killing that which is supposed to be killing him.

Derny, it is the way of life now.

Lauren, would you SHUT UP about grammer. No one cares. *growl* :p

Great, now you've been recruited Lava.

Let me guess, Lauren the little red squiggly line on Word that says 'you've spelled this word wrong' and 'that's not a verb it's a noun'

and Lava is the dictionary/thesurous thing.

*sigh*

My day has already been horrible. Right now my only consolation lies here in the forum. Such must the first day back at college always be. oh well. I guess I am just venting.

Goes to find the Great and Blindingly Shiny Trash Can in hopes of getting advice.

Back