Eeeeegggggssss

Do they have chocolate? Mmm.

*wrests thoughts away from chocolate*

Eggs. This thread is about eggs. Oh . . . Chocolate eggs. *bangs forhead against wall*

(BTW, I did reply to your post is the SWON thread, Lieke. Don't know if you saw it; things get buried so quickly there!)

Do they have chocolate? Mmm.

*wrests thoughts away from chocolate*

Eggs. This thread is about eggs. Oh . . . Chocolate eggs. *bangs forhead against wall*

(BTW, I did reply to your post is the SWON thread, Lieke. Don't know if you saw it; things get buried so quickly there!)
Lots of chocolate!

Chocolate eggs, yummie! I love basically all sorts of candy, but while i'm working i'm not really like eating. Only the first two weeks were though, after that it's quite easy.

(replying in there is quite hard since it goes so fast, and you know: once you get in there you get stuck in those walls you mentioned :)p) I can definately understand the thing about the list and such, i wouldn't put myself on something i made either, but it's the idea behind it. If you don't want to put yourself up, that's fine, as long as you actually believe it:) And i don't think anyone of us thinks they're meeting 'their standard' but since their basically gone we don't really have a choice and are doing the best we can. And simply because they're gone their memories shouldn't bug us in such a way (like: if they can do better they need to be here and show it:p). And if one of us is getting close it's you, most experienced, you were there, and still here and haven't lost your randomness (though you did lose Ben, but hey, that's normal)). And i would certainly not be here posting in threads like this if you wouldn't be here, you know that? *hug*;))

I have Ben, don't worry!

Back