New NarniaFans.com T-Shirt Store

Specter

Meeting the World
Staff member
Knight of the Noble Order
Royal Guard
https://shop.spreadshirt.com/NarniaFans/

We're building the new shop! If you have requests for any particular style of shirt / colors to be made available with any of the styles we have, let me know!

If you have ideas for other shirts, let us know!

Here are all of the options for styles of items that we can put in the shop. There are some things that we just won't do, however. http://www.spreadshirt.com/apparel-C2107

Last edited:
Great Ideas! Should I make a "Ten Thingy" shirt that says that on the front? Those have "lol" on the front, as the original suggestion from a few years ago said. Or is that how it should be?

As per those other ideas, got any suggestions for design format, coloring and style?

I saw the scafs that said NarniaFan on them. I accidently at first read Narnia Fawns and it got me wondering if you might consider a scarf that said somethign about Fauns since Mr. Tumnus wears one?

I saw the scafs that said NarniaFan on them. I accidently at first read Narnia Fawns and it got me wondering if you might consider a scarf that said somethign about Fauns since Mr. Tumnus wears one?

That's a great idea. LOL What would you like it to say?

Great Ideas! Should I make a "Ten Thingy" shirt that says that on the front? Those have "lol" on the front, as the original suggestion from a few years ago said. Or is that how it should be?

As per those other ideas, got any suggestions for design format, coloring and style?

Oh, my suggestion for the ten thingy shirt is to get rid of the "lol" because I never say it so it wouldn't make sense for me to have a shirt with it but that's probably just me. :p :rolleyes:

It was really hard deciding what to choose... If the nightlamp design had had Narnia branding on the back I would have gotten that one (all the color choices for shirts was fantastic) but instead I ordered a baseball jersey. Can't wait for it to arrive:)

ten thingy?

I feel really stupid, but what is ten thingy? I've read and reread these books since I was a kid...still confused.:eek:

Thanks!

Oh, ten thingy has nothing to do with Narnia, it's just something we say on the forum. There's a 10 character requirement for our posts. The use of ten thingy would go something like this:
(I'm using the rate the signature above you thread as an example.)

"10, cool!

Ten thingy."

You put it in to reach the character minimum.

I feel like the lamppost design should have narniafans.com under it... then it makes more sense... :rolleyes: ...gives it context...

It was really hard deciding what to choose... If the nightlamp design had had Narnia branding on the back I would have gotten that one (all the color choices for shirts was fantastic) but instead I ordered a baseball jersey. Can't wait for it to arrive:)

Thanks for ordering! :) There is a version of the nightlamp design that has Narnia branding on it as well. It just costs $3 more to have branding... sigh

I feel like the lamppost design should have narniafans.com under it... then it makes more sense... :rolleyes: ...gives it context...

I once submitted it to a t-shirt design contest. I didn't win, but got about 50-odd votes. One person said they voted for it because it reminded them of Narnia, which they loved. I agree, that having something that said "NarniaFans.com" with it would be helpful. Perhaps I will make a few more alternate versions. You guys think that sounds good?

Thanks for ordering! :) There is a version of the nightlamp design that has Narnia branding on it as well. It just costs $3 more to have branding... sigh

bummer, I wish I had seen that option (because I would have bought it)! but I am content with my order

I once submitted it to a t-shirt design contest. I didn't win, but got about 50-odd votes. One person said they voted for it because it reminded them of Narnia, which they loved. I agree, that having something that said "NarniaFans.com" with it would be helpful. Perhaps I will make a few more alternate versions. You guys think that sounds good?

definitely

Back