• holyboy666

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Dernhelm

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Copy-cat!
WHB said:
Who do you reckon epitomises the Duffer!? My personal vote would be BC - I dont think she will ever be beaten...

BC, Queen of Duffers. No, no one could ever out-Duffer her.

I have met GKoN, but I don't remember him very well. Didn't him and Gryphonbeak get on really well.... or was that someone else!?

Um...I think he and Glamel joined about the same time. Is that who you were thinking of? (Never met Gryphonbeak.)

Ah...maybe it was Gryphon. I did meet her, you're right. She did quite a bit of graphics work, didn't she?

And guess what? HB quotes -- the ones he used to link to in his sig -- are in an edited post in this thread. :D Who'll find it first? One . . . Two . . . Three . . . GO!

Last edited:
I thought I replied here...? Firefox must have been having trouble.

Anyway: I would never edit a post that has entered into NF history be virtue of it's age. How could you think such a thing of me, Lieke? :p However, it was not I who posted that. It was my evil twin.

I thought I replied here...? Firefox must have been having trouble.

Anyway: I would never edit a post that has entered into NF history be virtue of it's age. How could you think such a thing of me, Lieke? :p However, it was not I who posted that. It was my evil twin.
That´s what they all say, but you just needed two days to think of a good reply:p

Evil twin, pfff, like we would believe that. Just like you were under mindcontroll when you posted ´fellow duffers´?;)

You can disbelieve it if you like. But you never know what might happen to you . . . *muhahaha*

Back