Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Corin

Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Hermit

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Dead Rain

i'm just gonna quote what i said for MN. but changing the MN to HHB. so yeah:

well there are all these other threads on favorite characters of series' of books. os i thought i'd make one on soley HHB.

but yeah. this is basicaly that. just who's your favorite character in HHB(rather than in the CoN as a whole)?

heehee. i won't get in trouble for this will i? i just want to know who everybody's fav. character for each book is. so... well..... yeah.... *sigh*

aww. where'd your cat go, Milton? i miss 'im.

and Zardeenah, you are very very welcome. and yes, i was very much too ful. i need to go delete some of them messages from yeah. so yeah. you're welcome!

Rain: Well, all good things must come to an end!

Aravis always kind of annoyed me.

Bree! He rocks!!! :D (and I like Aravis, but that girl...ummm...Lasheraleen (sp?) She's cool (well kinda)! She'd be such a fun character to play! :D :D)

Aravis rules

Aravis is my favourite character, because she is so rude, she's an archery and she wears an armor!!!!!!
She's not like all the other girls ;) (Susan Pevensie for example :( )

I'd have to say Aslan! I know he's in all the books, but HHB really shows more of his character. It shows him as much more than a mere lion, king or not. Showing up in different forms, the omniscience, and omnipotence...I really liked the way he was portrayed. We get to see the loving side and the not so tame side...even with the good guys.

Bree is my favorite. Gotta love a horse that talks if you love horses as much as I do.:)

Back