Person Below Me VI

Very much so, yes. I enjoy trying to figure out how mystery novels/shows/films end, although usually the internet spoils it for me. :rolleyes:

TPBM both enjoys and hates reading spoilers. (I'm very impatient and I like knowing spoilers so I can understand stories, but at the same time I'm really disgusted that I like reading spoilers, 'cause then I can't enjoy the surprise later on. :p )

Some, but not very many. Lol, most of the popular songs I enjoy are those that've been covered by another group *cough*Pentatonix*cough*.

TPBM knows that Adam Young did a cover of a Paul McCartney song for the album The Art of Paul McCartney.

Who doesn't?

TPBM likes chocolate mousse. (I'm not the biggest fan, but my family celebrated my birthday today as I'm gonna be gone tomorrow, so my mom got me a chocolate mousse cake. It was pretty good! Very rich, but good.)

The DLR keeps photos of its great successes in a manila envelope.

Glen said the photos are disturbing, so we gagged her again.

TPBM has gagged someone.

Not overly fond of it. Too much sap and too many things hiding in the branches, waiting to pounce on my head and lay eggs in my hair. (I'm looking at you, spiders. *Glares at spiders*)

TPBM doesn't like spiders.

Possibly... Iunno, I've been to some parts of California, but I don't really remember which parts. Well, other than LA and Disneyland, of course. ;)

TPBM is bored.

We are the DLR. We have a glorious Cause, of which you cannot dream.

TPBM envies our zeal and determination.

Back