What was the last thing you watched?

The Muppet SHow, last night!

As for the Potter movies: I agree that the first three really capture the atmosphere and style of the books, especially the first two, the third only at some parts. I think the other movies are way too dark and too hectic compared to the warm, funny books!

I really felt all of the magic in the third task of the Triwizard Tournament was missing from the movie. We didn't get the magic mist, the boggarts, or other stuff, but got attacking shrubbery instead. Although on the two disc special edition of GOF the games had that in it. One of my favorite scenes from the POA book was when Harry and Lupin were talking in his, when Harry couldn't go to Hogsmeade, and Snape came in with the potion. For some reason I found that scene mesmerizing, and always got lost in it that I actually felt like I was at Hogwarts and not at home.

The last thing I watched was The Fault In Our Stars. I think that FIOS is one of the best adaptations in a long time.

Doctor Who: Dark Water

What the heck, what the heck, WHAT. THE. HECK.
I'm still freaking out about this..... I started screaming last night in my dorm when I watched it- so glad my roommate wasn't there....

Doctor Who: Dark Water

What the heck, what the heck, WHAT. THE. HECK.
I'm still freaking out about this..... I started screaming last night in my dorm when I watched it- so glad my roommate wasn't there....
Thanks for keeping it spoiler-free. I am way behind...my next episode is Mummy on The Orient Express".
--
The last thing I watched was a YouTube video about Missy on Doctor Who. I'm pretty sure I know who she is. Can't wait to catch up and find out!

The Doctor Who finale. But I also watched the extended Desolation of Smaug. And I went to see Interstellar.

It's been a long and emotional day. XD

here are the last thing i watched last night

here are the last things i watched last night

alice in wonderland,

A Little Princess the version with shriley temple,

the news

Back