Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted. You're now in the Canadian military, where you are issued a hockey stick instead of a weapon. And the Ameicans are attacking soon...Bush needs to invade another country.

I wish I had a new DVD player

holyboy666 said:
I wish I had a new DVD player

Granted! You are given a brand new Sony DVD player. You quickly decide to watch a movie, but the CD tray of your DVD player is jammed. You fiddle around with it for a while until you actually manage to get your finger caught inside the machine and ill-tempered DVD player bites off the offending finger. You spend the rest of our life being known as Holyboy-of-the-nine-fingers.

I wish I had a car...

GrayCloak said:
I wish I had a car...

Granted, you get the Car but a pack of Rabid cats jumps into the car and scratches out your eyes, while another takes your keys and joy rides all over the state...until he has to scratch out someone elses eyes for petrol money. You somehow get the food bill.

I wish I had a smilie collection

Last edited:
I'm gonna get you back Holy boy!

Granted, but all the smiles only smile at other people, and they somehow frown at you. You keep accumulating them and even though you have a zillion, they keep coming, and your house is infested with "Smilies" that frown at you. (Kinda Kreepy)

I wish I had a social life

Tarkheena_Finduilas22 said:
I wish I had a social life

Granted, it's with me. After two weeks of hearing nothing but weird conversations about cheese, and how Jack was holding his gun wrong from 24 you go crazy and climb the Empire State building with a scoped rifle. It took seventy two Federal Marshalls to finnally take you out...

...I wish Tarkheena was still alive and not crazy...

Smog said:
...I wish Tarkheena was still alive and not crazy...

Granted. The "medicine" that made him crazy is sent to your house instead, and thinking they are vitamin pills. Now your crazy and can only say "American cheese." You go to an insane assylm where BC is your best friend. You get even crazier listening to BC go "Forever and ever and ever" for the rest of your life. But hey, Tarkheena isn't crazy!

I wish everyone was miserable (lets see you corrupt that!)

EDIT: WAHOO! 500 posts! YES! *happy*

Last edited:
Congrats on the big 5-0-0 Holyboy! Lol, when I hit 500, DR made me a special badge!

holyboy666 said:
I wish everyone was miserable (lets see you corrupt that!)

Granted! Everyone is miserable and decides life just isn't worth living....we all commit suicide and in the vast strange afterlife, we blaim Holyboy!

Last edited:
You forgot to make a wish. I'll make it for you!

I wish for a badge for my big 5-0-0

holyboy666 said:
I wish for a badge for my big 5-0-0

Granted! The badge is shiny and pretty. It's so shiny that, while walking down the street, it catches the light of the sun and glares it into passing cars. The drivers try and regain their sight and end plowing through the sidewalk and hitting you...you fly over the windsheild and die...very sad...

I wish you hadn't gotten that badge...

Granted. My self-esteem reaches zero, and I feel like I don't have a reason to live. I become an mass-murderer and become the Most Wanted Man in North America. I am finally caught in the USA, after murdering GC. The USA gives me the death penelty, but being a Canadian citizen, Canada insists I am not killed. The US ignores Canada, and this starts the War of 1812 Part II, 2012 edition. America sends its WMD, but then realizes the effects will travel into the US. All the people in North America die, all because I didn't get a badge

I wish I didn't die

You don't die, but instead live. In fact, you become immortal. As the years go by you watch everyone you love slowly die. The world changes, but you stay the same. You are horribly misserable, you try to take your own life, but cannot. Eventually you go insane and meet me and BC. We're all insane together...

...I wish this thread was never started...

holyboy666 said:
I am finally caught in the USA, after murdering GC.
Gee, and here I was trying to save your life by not giving you a shiny badge that would eventually lead to your own demise...some thanks...;)

GrayCloak said:
Gee, and here I was trying to save your life by not giving you a shiny badge that would eventually lead to your own demise...some thanks...;)

You didn't give me a badge...

No I didn't make you a badge...but I didn't do it to save your life - it's a covienient way for me to be lazy...isn't it? :D

Smog said:
...I wish this thread was never started...

Granted. This thread was never stared, without this thread to control our interest we all start our own "Cheese Wiz' threads were there is nothing said except CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Over and over again. And we continue posting that for ever, and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....

I wish there were more people on the sight right now

GrayCloak said:
I wish there were more people on the sight right now

Granted. You can see everyone in your eyes (you said sight, not site! I have full rights to take that as sight!) Our images are burned in your mind. Now all you can see are our images, and you can never read our the posts on this site. You suddenly disapper from the forum, everyone wonders where you are for about a month, and then you are forgotten as a distant memory.

I wish there were more people on this SITE!

Stupid Symantics!

holyboy666 said:
I wish there were more people on this SITE!

Granted...unfortunatly they all post at once, and the mass influx of information causes all of our computers to explode - everyone goes blind from the blast, except me - seeing as how I couldn't read the posts anymore anyway! ;):D

I wish I was at the store...

Granted. You are at the pet shop. The cats eat you for no apparent reason

I wish there weren't any cats

holyboy666 said:
I wish there weren't any cats

Granted! Without thier feline opressors mice rise up and take over the world...they make us all run through stupid little mazes to get to the cheese at the center...

I wish I had something better to do right now...

granted but then you do other things and you are unable to do anything you want to do....(i cant really think of anything)

I wish to learn to surf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back