Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Granted, but the evil giant monkeys are now given more time to work a coalition with the giant mangos. They now try to take over your lunch box, and you go crazy with trying to get rid of the evil giant monkeys. You are so afraid of the mangos that you are sent to the insane assylim in Mexico with BC, Smog, and WHB. You all worship the trash can, and you vow to kill all the mangos in the world. THen, a giant mob is formed tha tchases you out of the insane assilym, but you are caught again, while I escape because people forgot I was insane! Now, the zucinis are after me, and I have to run...run...run...nooooooooooooooooooooooooo getawaygetaway you stupid fruits!

I wish I could outrun the fruits

Granted. You can out run the fruits, but you can't outrun their bullets...

I wish I wasn't so hungry...

*Warning extreme irony*

Granted..You are no longer hungry and so you stop eating, but ceasing to eat makes you gain weight until you look like a tub of lard...To lose the weight you must force yourself to eat even if it makes you feel sick..

*Diabolical Laughter* Can you tell I cannot stand guys who no matter how much they eat stay thin *more diabolical laughter*

I wish the posts on this thread would be logical (or at least understandable once in a while).

-JS

Granted. However, you find out that all of us are dull and annoying when we are not being random...You end up with me, BC, WHB, and HB in the Insane Asylum...

I wish the insane asylum had a TV...

Jene Sai said:
*Diabolical Laughter* Can you tell I cannot stand guys who no matter how much they eat stay thin *more diabolical laughter*

Oh, come on! I work out for TWO hours a day to be able to eat the way I do...(I think I'll have another cookie...:D)

Jene Sai said:

Yes, I actually eat a lot to gain weight, BUT IT DOESN'T WORK! I even went on a McDonald's diet (never try that *shudders*) but NOTHING HAPPENED. I only ate MickyDs once a week, but STILL

Smog said:
I wish the insane asylum had a TV...

Granted. The trash can sends its commands through the TV to me, who then tells you all about the message. You all get suspicious that I get the messeges, so you all conspire against me. Meanwhile, the trash can told me to burn, so I ignored it and tried to run away. When I was being locked up in isolation for running away, you guys realized it was Barney on the TV, and he was giving me those messages. You start to worship Barney, and the trash can gets jealous...

I wish I wasn't in isolation...

holyboy666 said:
I wish I wasn't in isolation...
Granted. You are joined by the great Banana Men of the jungle. They force you to wear a banana hat and a banana pendant. You do so in order to prevent the great banana from falling on this pleasant little tribe. But your tribe is also in constant fear of the Coconut Monkey Tribe to the south.

I with the Coconut Monkey Tribe would stop bothering me and the Banana Men.

What in the... What is going on here? bannana men? fruits? Micky D diets? my gosh. This is going waaaaaaayyyyy too far. :eek: :D

soooooo

Granted they stop bothering you but then the orange monkey tride arrives and does the same. hahahaha.

Granted, but her first evil deed is to hunt down the one known as "Smog" to be her personal slave.

OK, I wish I win the video contest I'm entering this summer.

Dragon said:
OK, I wish I win the video contest I'm entering this summer.
Granted, you win the video contest and the movie you make is so good that the Coconut Monkey Tribe makes you their new Chief. For the rest of your life you make meaningless movies, in which the Coconut Monkeys star. Your mind is filled with their delightful songs, your favorite of which has to do with putting a lime in a coke-you-nut.

I wish I had a mini cooper like the ones from the new Italian Job.

Granted but its a fawlty model and, one day, as your happily driving along the motorway, it ejects you out turns to you and says:

'Sorry darlin', but I've gotta go find my fortune in Hollywood, ta-ta!!!'

And drives off into the sunset leaving you in a dark forest, populated by none but Dragon and his Coconut Monkey Tribe. They force you to eat defenceless little koala bear babies - alive!!! Mwahahahahaha....

I wish my evil girlfriend would realise she no longer wants to be with me - but wants to spend the rest of her life with her new personal slave. Heehee. Oh and shes really ugly...... and has bad breath...... and........... doesnt like men who work out - so thats over!! Hahaha. And she's REALLY controlling so you have to do everything she says.

Granted. All of our corrupt wishes are about the shiny garbage can and how Smog, BC, WHB, and I worship it in the many possible ways possible. We are still in that insane assylem (In all our confuision, it never occured to us to make a plan to get out) and the evil elephants are coming to get us, even though we're in NORTH AMERICA and there are no elephants in a 100 km (62 miles, for those weird Americans) radius. The elephants are coming...Look! Its a bird! Its a plane! Its...DUMBO!!! (i'm done now)

I wish I got a good grade in History

Granted. You become a historian and point out the historical significance of everything you see, including when it was invented and any "interesting" facts that have involved said objects throughout history.

(this may be a repeat, but...) I wish I could fly.

Granted. But in order to fly you grow wings. And (assuming that you are about the size of the average male) because of your size, they grow to be six foot in span. You can no longer get through doors. You are forced to live in the woods where you run into your monkey friends...

I wish I could find my radio station...

Granted. Dragon and his monkey friends are now doing radio shows about "eat'n baby Koka-kolas..." and you become even more insane (if that's possable :D) and try to sacrifice BC to the trash can...

I wish the trash can would go away...

Granted, but as this wish has already been granted, a terrible paradoxical vortex appears and twists everything in the world around itself. Now everything is back to front. Bananas eat monkeys, and dogs take peoples for walkies!!!!

I wish my dog would stop making me walk so fast, and that he'd loosen the collar - it really chafes!

Dernhelm said:
I wish the trash can would go away...

Granted. The evil almighty trash can goes away...but we found a shinnier can! BC discovers the can, and hides it from the rest of the "can clan" When the can clan discovers BC is hiding a bigger shiny can, they start wrestling for the can. (Everything after this involves a smilie, pots and pans, and a butter knife, so we will skip to the part where GC separates the members.) GC separates the members of the can clan, and then they all agree to worshipping the new can. We are now back to square one! YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF THE CAN!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *evil laugh*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*muahahahahahahahahahahaha*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*should i stop? I THINK NOT!*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*stops*

(DARN WHB BEAT ME!)

WHB said:
I wish my dog would stop making me walk so fast, and that he'd loosen the collar - it really chafes!

Granted. The evil dog (he is now evil and there is nothing you can do about it! [Now, this is where I go into the evil laugh. You know, the MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA that lasts for 3 lines, but I fear the mods, and I don't want to copy and paste form the above. So please look at the MUAHAHAHAHA in the first paragraph, and apply it here. YOU ARE UNDER MY CONTROL!])

*starts over* The evil dog stops trying to chafe you. Instead, he won't move. He just sits there...and sits...and sits...and sleeps..and sits...and eats..and sits...and scrates..and sits...and you try to move him, but he just won't budje. You decided to ban your dog into bolivian, like you did to The Prince, because you are an all powerful mod, and you can do anything you want. *(that was major sucking up, but I made his dog evil, so it all works itself out in the end) The can clan comes and dances around the can BC brought, because I need a way to bring in the can clan...

(yes Ithillian, I stole the can clan from the Stan Clan. No complaining now)

I wish Ithilien would change her name to Ithillian

(sorry for posting so long :eek: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back