Corrupt a Wish Game (Please Do Not Delete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
et william? what? i would still love him if he was ugly! SO HA! i luved u once didnt i? ooooo...corrupt that

Mrs.Teacup said:
et william? what? i would still love him if he was ugly! SO HA! i luved u once didnt i? ooooo...corrupt that
will is NOT ugly. ughh he is soooo not ugly. and dont..oh never mind.

sadly it was...uhhhh...u can have her...granted..ugly peeple belong to together

TheMachinist said:
im sry are u talking about someone from ur school. the Anna i know is beautiful.
haha actually i dont go to school. annnnd. i dont want to pop your little bubble or anything, cuz you know im very nice and all, buttt
you will never have anna. for one thing she is older than you, and another thing.....she lives in england, and i dont think shes coming to new mexico anytime soon!

TheMachinist said:
i know, derek probably is ugly ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo heheheheheheheheh

shut the hell up...he is more gorgeous than u think u r :mad:

Mar said:
haha actually i dont go to school. annnnd. i dont want to pop your little bubble or anything, cuz you know im very nice and all, buttt
you will never have anna. for one thing she is older than you, and another thing.....she lives in england, and i dont think shes coming to new mexico anytime soon!
for one, i will be a famous actor and writer, two she isn't coming to me im coming to her.

Mrs.Teacup said:
sadly it was...uhhhh...u can have her...granted..ugly peeple belong to together
oo that was pretty harsh. but annas not ugly...shes just normal! thomas you talk like she is like a perfect little barbie!

TheMachinist said:
for one, i will be a famous actor and writer, two she isn't coming to me im coming to her.

geez...omg....she dont want u :p

^^ good one marri .........she is the ugliest barbie ive ever seen...butt chin....old memories..good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back