Video Game Screenshots

LucyGoosey

Hi there - what do you all think of the new video game screenshots...I for one think that the wardrobe and the room in the house that are featured in the game are amazing....i like them over the concept art for sure. what one do you hope is whats like in the movie?

I hope its good, and doesnt follow in the footsteps of the LOTR and HP games :/

the LotR games seemed to be lacking, excepting "War of the Ring" and "Battle for Middle Earth." The other ones seemed ok, but not really anything spectacular or addictive.

I'm not really sure what kind of game I'd like for Narnia. It just doesn't seem to be a story that's made to be adapted into a video game. unless you make it RTS with the narnian, calormen, and tashbaan cultures and make up a completely new story, but I don't know if that'd be a great thing either.

Do you know what game I would LOVE it to be like as it is unarguably the best series of games in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD?!?!?! The Monkey Island games by Lucas Arts - they are SOOOOOOO good - I luv 'em!!!!

Unfortunately, it wouldn't work well at all, so my wish will not be fulfilled. However, I do think it should be an RPG adventure for def. I dont like ones with fighting and life points and stuff in tho, but I guess thats how it would work best.

It would be neat if you could make your own character, and explore the entire Narnian world. Sort of like Morrowind, except in Narnia. It could be online or offline.

waterhogboy said:
Do you know what game I would LOVE it to be like as it is unarguably the best series of games in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD?!?!?! The Monkey Island games by Lucas Arts - they are SOOOOOOO good - I luv 'em!!!!
Yaaaaay!!! Another monkey island fan! And you seem to have almost as much enthusiasm for those games as I have.

hehe, for our college talent show last semester, I played a medley of the themes from Secret of Monkey Island and MI2: LeChuck's Revenge on the piano (the main theme, the SCUMM™ bar theme, Largo's theme, and others), and I can also play the Scabb Island™ theme from MI2 on the harmonica quite well. ;-) One of the projects I'd love to undertake if I get into big-budget movies is a Monkey Island movie, or at least a movie of similar influences. I'm even thinking of doing short Monkey Island-type skits for my (as-of-yet unnamed) tv-show next semester.

ANYway, now that I've got that out...
It think that'd be great if there could be an adventure-style game for Narnia. Unfortunately, some gamemakers (like Lucasarts) think adventure games are a dying genre (seeing as they cancelled Sam&Max2 and Full Throttle2 even after they'd gotten so much done on them), so I can't really see a Narnia adventure game happening.

MAN! I never thought Id meet anyone who loved MI as much as me!! That thing about the music sounds well cool!! I think the music is one of the things that makes the game - which is your fave out of the 4??

waterhogboy said:
MAN! I never thought Id meet anyone who loved MI as much as me!! That thing about the music sounds well cool!! I think the music is one of the things that makes the game - which is your fave out of the 4??

what is monkey island?

Oh Man! If you don't know Monkey Island - youre missing out. Its an RPG PC game set in the 17th century Carribean about pirates.

Its sooooo funny though. Its like a big spoof of all other RPG games, films and anything you wanna think of. The storylines are utterly ridiculous but the characters are hilarious.

You need to try and get a copy. They are the best PC games in the world (I dont believe Ive told you that)

I'm so obsessed Ive got pictures from the game set as my backdrop for MSN messenger! I need to get out more i think...

Last edited:
Yeh - theyre good for sure. The only problem is - you can die. I'm alrite tho - i just use the walkthrough and put all the cheats on. :D

Back