LWW Game??

JohnDoeMDS

I know a LWW game would be cool but in my experince it would be like the Harry Potter games which I dont like. What do you think a LWW game or not?

If its like LotR trivial pursuit then I'm all for it, but aside from that, I'm not seeing it. I don't see how they could make a LWW Monopoly or Game of Life or Candy Land.

I didn't really think much of the video games for LotR, and Narnia probably wouldn't be too good as a video game. However, I did see a Narnia board game from the 70s for sale on ebay the other week. It had Aslan's face as the spinner... it was weird.

was it based on the animated version?

i think an online game set in the narnia universe where you created your own character would be quite grand.

There is a new Narnia board game out now, based on the new movie: I have seen it for sale where I work (I'm a cashier at Toys R Us). It looks pretty cool. I have also seen the preview for the LWW video game (also while at work -- I love my job, haha). The preview looked awesome to me, but then, I liked the LOTR video games. This one seems to be much the same style.

Bitter Milton said:
i think an online game set in the narnia universe where you created your own character would be quite grand.

They actually do have something like that. It's a narnia based "MUSH"- Multi User Shared Hallucination (no drugs involved ;) ) - I'm not sure if any of you have ever heard of something like that, and it's kind of hard too explain....it's something like a cross between World of Warcraft and a text-based adventure. with an emphasis on roleplaying your character. WARNING- This game requires your IMAGINATION. I'll go find a link to and post it.

Yeah, I think I'll like it too....though I don't put too much faith in games based on movies. They usually suck. LOTR was an exception to that rule, along with Spiderman 2. But since I'm a BIG fan of all things Lewis I'll probably buy the game even if it does suck :p . I hope it's good, if they botch it up I'm gonna be so mad.

I should find out more about the game...I am hoping it will be like the LOTR games, where there is fighting, but not so brainless. Hopefully the game will have adventure to it, to keep you riveted. I trust it won't be a disappointment (here's hoping...).

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Yesssssssss fight scenes lol.
I cant wait in the video game for the like battles, i was watching the VG trailer and its gonna be awesome.
Also welcome too everyone else, sorry i havent been on to welcome everyone here lol.
I ahve been on for a day or two

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Also welcome too everyone else, sorry i havent been on to welcome everyone here lol.
I ahve been on for a day or two
Sorry guys im good at embarassing myself, for some reason i thought i was in the thread for welcoming new people here lol sorry bout that :eek: :rolleyes:

I just bought the Nintendo DS and Gamecube Narnia games. I thought they would suck, even though I'm a fanboy- most movie based games: suck... But it didnt! It rocks! I'm playing my DS right now! Visit my homepage for my half-done review.

Back