The Game

Catherine

This is a thread about a lovely little thing called the game. Here are the rules.

If you think about the game, you lose the game. You can't say, "I won the Game," because then you are thinknig about the game, and you are losing the game. And if you lose the game, you have to say out loud, "I lost the Game" so if anyone else nearby is playing the game, they lose as well, and have to say it out loud. This is actually how my college age friend met her current boyfriend. they both play the Game. Speaking of which, I lost the game.

It's a little difficult to play online, perchance? Does anyone ever win?

I suppose I've just lost. :p

It's a little difficult to play online, perchance? Does anyone ever win?

I suppose I've just lost. :p

Yeah, it can be difficult to play online, it's easier to play it in real life, and you can win the game, but if you are winning, you wouldn't know it at the time, because then you would be thinking of the game, and you would lose the game. So, yes, you can be winning, you just won't know it. Oh, and I lost the game too. I introduced THE GAME to all my friends, and we all play the game.

Don't worry; I did to. ;)

...But guess what? I won all the time before Catherine posted this thread! :p ;)

................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I win! I lose!
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I win! I lose!

I lost the game! i shouldn't have made this thread, cause now every time I'm on the boards, i lose the Game! But now there are others to play the game! and that is my job. to recruit others into playing the game. I am good at it!:p

Back