Corrupt a Wish Game II

holyboy

Retired Purplemite
Royal Guard
Emeritus
This is the second thread of the Corrupt a Wish Game. I will continue the thread here with the last post in the first Corrupt a Wish Game.

How it works:

The object of the game is to corrupt the wish above you in any way, shape or form. The only condition is you have to grant them their wish.

For example, if someone said "I wish for a house"

...you could say
Granted, but the house is filled with infested Ticks who are trying to take over the world, and they don't like it when you spy on them...

I wish I`l stop having dreams of Voldemort trying to kill me. (I`ve had two of them. Then I had another one where I was teaching the DA to my friends.)

Granted, but you have dreams of Dern trying to kill you with a butter knife, and the butter knife is attacking a crowd full of termites!!! You try to save the termites, but the trash can from heaven saves the butter knife and grants it the uber-cool power of mind control. The butter knife mind controls you to fly, and you learn how to fly. You break out of the mind control and find your long lost love who dumped you because you couldn't fly and say, "Ha! I can now fly! You are a loser!!" Meanwhile the termites are eaten by the trash can.

I wish I had a pony.

Granted, you get your pony, but it was stolen from a evil farmer on the edge of the world. He tracks you down and decided to burn your house. You are outside in time (with your pony) but then you realize that your dance-music-cd is still inside, and you obviously can't leave that one there. You run back inside and grab your cd, only you can't get out anymore trough the door, because it collapsed. You jump out of the window, and accidentally jump against Office (who was still flying), who takes you with him to Neverland. You meet Wendy there, and fall in love with her, only, she only wants a guy with a pony, and she doesn't believe you actually have one. You take her to the mermaids pool, because there is an palantir and you can show her your pony, but when you look at it the only thing you see is a cow, and you realize that you never had a pony, but you just didn't know it. Wendy gets drowned by the evil mermaids, and you are so sad that you don't know where you going, and you run into captain hook, who is an allie of the evil farmer. He lets you walk the plank, you never see your pony/cow again...

I wish i finished reading my book.

Granted, but there is a malicious fruit fly hidden in the last page of the book, and when you finish, it busts out and eats all your fruit. It continues then, to eat all the fruit (and vegetables) in the world, and everybody gets scurvy, because there's no way to get vitamin C, and they all form an angry mob and come after you.

I wish HB would start corrupting wishes again...

Granted, though you put your wish here, the thing you've always wished for, it's the best thing in the world, a big white beard and HB corrupts it. You are so shocked and sad that you get sick. You go to a doctor and the doctor tells you that everything is going to be fine, but you'll never have a beard. You get so sad that you go to Canada and kill HB, but when you do that, he can't corrupt wishes anymore, and this wish of you also isn't worth anything anymore...

I wish i had a new Garfield book... :D

Granted. However, in the course of giving her anti-puke medicine, you are splashed with highly toxic doxie-puke. You become a radioactive zombie, and go around infecting everybody else in the world, and they all die...

I wish I wasn't supposed to be in bed right now...

granted. you are not supposed to be in bed right now. instead, you are supposed to be at a murder trial, where they are trying to prove you guilty of 999,212,458,000 murders. but you forgot to show up, so even though you really aren't guilty, you are convicted and thrown in jail.

I wish somebody whom we shall call Sam would move back to the US instead of living in Canada.

Granted, but when Sam moves back to the US, he discovers that you called him Sam on here - and he gets so mad that he moves to Timbucktoo. :D

I wish my computer wasn't broken... :(

granted. your computer is working well now, but you can't pay the bill for the guy who fixed your computer, so you had to sell it, so now your computer is working well for someone else. And i would cry if Sam moved to Timbuctoo. So...

I wish Sam would move back to US from Timbuctoo.

Granted. Some random guy walks up to you on the street and gives you a brand new computer. Except that the random guy is a wizard, who enjoys annoying people. so he put a curse on it so that whenever you turn it on, it turns invisible and moves around making annoying songs, but you can never figure out where it is to turn it off.

I wish that the same annoying wizard who gave you the computer thought that i was a genius, (which i am of course) and so did not want to annoy me, and instead magically healed Sam so that he was no longer flat. Yay!

granted. LionEss132 makes a wish, but her wish is that you would get kidnapped and taken to Argentina. Then they set you free, but you don't speak there language, so they excile you to Panama. but you don't speak there language either, so they excile you back to Argentina, where they excile you to Panama, and it goes on and oan and on adn on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on nad on and on nad on and on and on until you DIE! *evil laugh*

I wish that I had a pet jaguar that killed everybody at my command.

since no one else is going to grant my wish, i will grant and corrupt it myself.

Granted. I get a jaguar that kills people at my command, but it goes out of control and goes on a killing spree, and I get put in jail for having a murderous pet jaguar.

I wish that i had a cell-phone. ( i hope i don't have to grant and corrupt this wish too.)

Granted. You have a cell phone but it makes calls on its own and your bill runs too high for you to pay for. You end up in debt.

I wish I had chocolate.

Back