Name that game!!

Say, now it's my turn to have a thread. This one's called 'Name that game!

You have to guess what it's the game which I'll post images from it.

Here are the rules that you must follow. You must post these:

1. An item
2. A boss
3. An enemy (those who you beat the most during a game)
4. A secondary character.
5. The main character of the game (but only if he/she/it has participated in many game sequels and prequels, so we must guess from which game is it)
6. A stage (background, scenario, you know what I mean)
7. A power or element related to that game (such as fireballs, hadoukens, big blasts, etc.

You can post whatever of these images (four are the limit).

But, you must cut or resize your images so that they only reveal the elements stated by the rules. Be careful of those images who have many elements in screen that may ruin the challenge of this game. Remember, cut them and resize them so that only the elements stated by the rules appear on the images.

You may answer each element simply by telling the EXACT name of the game. But, if there are some who are a know-it-all about games, then you must name that element, and tell also the exact game title.

Now, here's my first challenge:

Try to guess every element posted here:

1. Item:
kirby5pt3.png
[/URL][/IMG]

2. Boss:

4. Secondary character:
kirby2sa9.png
[/URL][/IMG]

6. Stage:
kirby6nq7.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Remember, at least name the exact title of the videogame of all these elements posted here, and if you can, name those elements.

Another challenge

And here's another one, pretty easy... or it should be.

From which game are the following elements:

-Boss:
kirby1fc7.png
[/URL][/IMG]

You can name it or at least tell from which game it is...

And here's another one, this one quite easy (or it should be...):)

From which game is this snapshot?

capcomuf2.png
[/URL][/IMG]

I'll start with some games of SNES. But every game platform is welcomed here... as long as you have means to take snapshots from them.

Also, you can post your best photos of records or climatic battles or hilarious moments while you're playing a game. And you can ONLY POST snapshots from a game you're playing. What I mean is this, here are not to be posted fan-arts or anything related to it, as teaser posters, wallpapers, etc.

You must post only snapshots of the game.

Mmmh... say, I think many people have been caught by the ultimate game systems that they've forgotten the classics.

Ok, that means I'll keep posting pics of those classics, but this time, it will be easier.:)

OK... that means this thread will begin a slow activity, for I'll have to to a little research of which are the most popular games nowadays, or at least, those who have been well-renown?

Do I make myself clear as a lake?

No. Sorry if you understand this in the manner you imagined (I guess your brain is burning:p)

We're separated from a long distance, and a screen...:rolleyes:. Thus, I don't imagine for now what could possibly happen if I hadn't said that.

Once again, I repeat, this thread will have a slow activity, that is, until I post pics of modern games and stuff like that.

Back