Narnia Merchandise

Aaron

Sorry but I didn't know were to put this...Please movie it if I put it in the Wrong place...

Anyways, I was thinking about Starting a Narnia Action figure collection...I just bought a Aslan one off Ebay and I was wonderin if there was any place you could get them and not have to buy them off the net....I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart or anything...Does anyone know where to get them?

Aaron said:
Sorry but I didn't know were to put this...Please movie it if I put it in the Wrong place...

Anyways, I was thinking about Starting a Narnia Action figure collection...I just bought a Aslan one off Ebay and I was wonderin if there was any place you could get them and not have to buy them off the net....I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart or anything...Does anyone know where to get them?
well I'm doing the same thing and I got a bunch of them so far well here In Columbus,Ohio USA we have Wal-marts and a K-Mart and Toys R Us I got mine from K-Mart and Toys R US sorry if that didn't help you much

I have a box with three. (Peter is in it) My mom bought it in Harrods when we were in London. Here in Holland they hardly have action figures of famous movies in the stores. Only online. I don't know if I will collect them all. I already have a very large LOTR action figure collection yet. I must say, Ebay is far cheaper than here in the stores online where they do sell them.

Peter Lover, i think you got urself the ones manufactured by Hasbro.

lions mane, i love the ones by Disney but very hard to get. Going to UK this July, not sure to get there either. Do u know where in UK that are selling the Narnia figures produce by Disney? Or is there even a Disney Store selling it in the UK? Where? All i know there's lots in the US.

It depends which ones you want, the real and good quality kind are from the Disney store, they are great quality and great detail like the lotr figures, the others that arent as great in my opinion are at wal-mart or w/e i bought one of the detailed AF from ebay(Edmund) and they're great.

where i live (and i looked everywhere) the only place that a could find them is at the disney store.
i looked at wal-mart and at target.

p.s.
don't ever go to wal-mart, fore anything.

The Disney Narnia Figures are like 15-20 Dollars a Peice From the way they are selling on Ebay.

All 6 of the Disney Main Narnia Figures together are selling for About 90 dollars!

Aaron said:
The Disney Narnia Figures are like 15-20 Dollars a Peice From the way they are selling on Ebay.

All 6 of the Disney Main Narnia Figures together are selling for About 90 dollars!
no, they're not that much. they're only $9.50 each, unless they change the prices in different locations.

*digs old recipt out of trash can* :eek:

yah the subtotal was $57.00 even, the tax was $4.70, and the total was $61.70!
and out of a $100.00 bill i got $38.30 back! :D

yay, that's lunch money!

lions mane said:
no, they're not that much. they're only $9.50 each, unless they change the prices in different locations.

*digs old recipt out of trash can* :eek:

yah the subtotal was $57.00 even, the tax was $4.70, and the total was $61.70!
and out of a $100.00 bill i got $38.30 back! :D

yay, that's lunch money!

Wow...Some People on Ebay are Crazy, lol! I guess they sell them for that much because they are hard to get.

Aaron said:
Wow...Some People on Ebay are Crazy, lol! I guess they sell them for that much because they are hard to get.
yah, they are really overcharging!
i seen that on ebay. the whole set was $90.00! thank goodness i got them form the disney store, otherwise i would've most likely paid that much for them!

lions mane said:
yah, they are really overcharging!
i seen that on ebay. the whole set was $90.00! thank goodness i got them form the disney store, otherwise i would've most likely paid that much for them!

Your Lucky...lol!

I am wanting to Get the Fight of Beruna Figure set.

Aaron said:
Your Lucky...lol!

I am wanting to Get the Fight of Beruna Figure set.
oh yah, i want that one too.
but i still haven't seen it anywhere but in the internet. :(

i almost got peters sword and sheild, but i said "next time", hopefully they'll still have it when i go back otherwise i'm ganna have to order that one on ebay.

I actually bought mine in a regular toy store. I was THIS close to buying Edmunds sword and shield, but realized that probably was a bad idea...
But anyway, I've got Aslan, Peter in armour with a dwarf and a Minotaur. Plus, the Nestlé choco cereal thingy has little figurines that apparently go grey/blue if you put them in the freezer for 10 minutes. I got Aslan.
Does anyone know if there are such things as a Tumnus figure?

I bought The Battle of Beruna Figure set at K-Mart today! ^^

The Only Tumnus Figure I know of MidianElfwitch is the McDonalds one.

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
lol that was my first set I got and added some more by getting lil sets I find

Cool!

Oh..I forgot to thank you! Thanks for telling me they sell them at K-Mart..I never would of known.

Back