The good old days of TDL for the oldies and newbies

Because we were talking about the past years of TDL I decided to make a thread. It doesn't matter how long you are a member tell us about the things you experienced!!
I was talking with ferny about how the old Lamppost was removed and we started a mourning thread. And the good old days when GG was still an innocent girl who already had her eating habits but hided it for us. Or when Aravis Kenobi was convincing us not to become an Anakin fan. Lol these were fun times!

Or Benjamin the Lion who wanted a grand exit and I tossed him off the Empire State Building.

When our own Badger was banned by his own button :D

Share your own memories and make the trip down memory lane dufferstyle

I don't have that many but...

the SCA agents with Dusty

The Ginger Pirates, and all of those crazy girls.

Benodites, Williamites, and Skanderites are all gone.

I guess that's it for now.

OHHH The williamnites and Skandarnites!! I remember that time so well! I believe it was a bit tied. I always wondered what happened to those

Nothing is going on with either of them. Well, William is doing a new movie. Most of the original members are gone though.

The actual threads about Narnia:p

Or when Holyboy was still around! And what about Derny denying she is a duffer? And the Can topic? I haven't seen GKON around for a long time either :eek:

oh Holyboy, how we miss you! Where did he go anyway?

YES! Freny, you were so crazy back then. Well, you still are now, anyways

I miss all of the graphic threads, there were tons when I joined, now only a few.

BK you forgot Peter C :p The name change of Protag lol!!

Oh yes the many contests and I remember when P-C, Danny Darnia and many many others were making graphics. We had a graphics contest every week :eek:

Oh and that crazy reporter walking around :D

BK you forgot Peter C :p The name change of Protag lol!!

Oh yes the many contests and I remember when P-C, Danny Darnia and many many others were making graphics. We had a graphics contest every week :eek:

Oh and that crazy reporter walking around :D

that reporter *breaks out marshmellow gun* where are you??!!

He wants to be found hahahahahaha!!! You need to do a full research and write everything down he does :p

Oh yes Magsie-Chan you were 12 and now you will turn 18 right? My goodness time flies :eek:

Here - have some Cheez Whiz. It's good for nostalgia.

images

I remember putting out one of my early Byron on Wells stories, wondering if folks here could relate.

I remember wondering what a podcast was, and why Holyboy was asking me to make an appearance.

Ironically back when I joined TDL there were still such things as Western Union telegrams and Kodak still made Kodachrome colour film. There was no movie "Avatar" and there was no cure for the common cold. Well...there still isn't, actually....(ATCHOOOO!!!).

And yes, my user name was originally Chakal. Enough about that.

Back