disney princesses!

hello mcfly

so, I love ALL disney princess movies. (maybe except Cinderella..)
this might be a girly thread, but I'm pretty sure there are some men out there who are into this kinda stuff too, right?;)

so! my favorite disney princess would be Belle, because well, she's amazing. as well as Pocahontas.

now I will ask,
what's your favorite Disney Princess(es)? =)

My favorite was Belle, although technically she wasn't really a princess until the end when she married the Beast. :rolleyes:
But I also like Pocahontas, Ariel, and Giselle.

Cinderella, Snow White, Belle, Ariel, Mulan, Aurora, Pocahontas, Mulan and of course you cannot forget the most important of all: Jasmine....

Yeah, I'm a multi-princess fanatic........

Cinderella and Jasmine.

Jasmine is totally awesome and has a mind of her own without being slightly annoying like the Little Mermaid (Sorry Ariel fans)

Cinderella is just so hopeful and cheerful and has a good attitude about everything (by herself Cinderella might be annoying but when put with Jasmine it all works out) :D

so, I love ALL disney princess movies. (maybe except Cinderella..)
this might be a girly thread, but I'm pretty sure there are some men out there who are into this kinda stuff too, right?;)

so! my favorite disney princess would be Belle, because well, she's amazing. as well as Pocahontas.

now I will ask,
what's your favorite Disney Princess(es)? =)

Belle and Aeriel

I just found this quizz you can take to find out which disney princess you are!:D

I kinda wanna post it, but I'm not sure if I should post it in here (just for the sake of saving space on TDL) or make a new thread.

Which Disney Princess Are you?

(I decided to post it here):D

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/which-disney-princess-are-you/

Here are my results:
It's a tie!

You are part Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.

You are part Cinderella. You are hard-working and never complain, however, your trust is sometimes misplaced and people sometimes take advantage of you. Still, you are beautiful inside and out, and one day you will realize it and find true love.

You are Ariel. You are beautiful but impaired. At times you are naive. Still, your innocence and good heart make you sought after and loved.

:p Thats me.....lol

You are Jasmine. You are loyal and would visit the ends of the earth for what you believe. You would never let obstacles stand in the way of true love.

I was hoping Belle..oh well, haha

Back