1000 Signs Your Addicted To Dufferland

917. Your nightmares always involve cheese, Shiny Trash Cans, attacking walls...etc. :D

915. you protect your 7up with your life
914. you say "shake it like a polaroid picture" at a sports game when your team is winning
913. your friends know what you mean when you do the above

911. Ha! I got the numbering right!
910. You think that is an accomplishment.
909. Whenever you leave somewhere, you pat your computer and say "Don't worry, I'll be back". ( I don't do that )
908. Your parents tell you that your addicted.
907. You stopped going to another forum because it didn't allow randomness. ( yeah, I did that)

Last edited:
906. You're trying to revive a dying thread right now
905. You hope that Dufferland helps you get out of being a junior member.
904. You have had to edit posts more than once because while you were thinking of a way to continue a list/game, someone else beat you to it.
903. You've read the chapters with Dufffers from VoDT multiple times.
902. You've watched parts of the movie multiple times looking for any Duffers.

901. You have seen duffers come, and duffers go...and you think Magician's Horse (may I call you MH?) will be a duffer... :p

900. You are glad to see this thread again.

(Yeah MH is fine by me)
899. At random moments when your friends are talking, you repeat what they say and add things like "no one says that like you dude" or "I've never heard it described that beautifully"
898. |R|A|N|D|O|M|N|E|S|S| : my antidrug

897. Since no one has posted in 9 whole minutes, you decided to post again.
896. You can't stop posting now.
895. You've never posted in the LPG, because you're too afraid of defeat.

Last edited:
894: The Land of Duffers is your homepage.
893: You program your computer to yell "LPG!LPG!" Each time somebody posts on the LPG thread.
892. You strangle people when they mention that duffers are dumb

891. You actually know about my strange obsession with bunnies and rabbits.
890. You're supposed to be doing homework right now, but you can't resist stopping this randomness.
889. You're just trying to fill up space until you can get to post 888, because 888 is cool like that.
888. You feel like you've accomplished your life's goal.

887. You can't help posting again because now your not a junior member anymore.
886. You've only been here one day, but already you feel at home :D
885. You're not scared by 886.

Magician's Horse said:
887. You can't help posting again because now your not a junior member anymore.
886. You've only been here one day, but already you feel at home :D
885. You're not scared by 886.

884. you plan to mess up MH's computer for a few days so that they dont become a senior member in 2 days and beat your record
883. you constantly search the forums for someone that has beaten your record
882. you have not found any1 yet
881. you are good all the time because of fear you will get grounded and not be able to get on the computer and go to duffer land

880. You're scared to leave your computer lest deepnarnianess messes up your goal.
879. You're absolutely shocked that only 1 person posted in this thread while I was at school.
878. You plan to search and find all of the 3,922 other members of the site that didn't post and make them suffer.

Magician's Horse said:
880. You're scared to leave your computer lest deepnarnianess messes up your goal.
879. You're absolutely shocked that only 1 person posted in this thread while I was at school.
878. You plan to search and find all of the 3,922 other members of the site that didn't post and make them suffer.

877. you utterly regret that you ever said 884
876. you know where specter is kept ;) ;)

875. After some hard thought, you've decided to go through and reply to every post in Dufferland just to make the record.
874. This is the first of said posts.

Magician's Horse said:
875. After some hard thought, you've decided to go through and reply to every post in Dufferland just to make the record.
874. This is the first of said posts.

873. you have already done 875...not just because you were bored or because no one was on, because you have the power to do so
872. you wonder if this thread will go into negatives also
871. you check htis thread just in case some mods posted
870. you actually understand 871

Back