The Insane Asylum II

Now, outright embracing the girl, Copperfox speaks in her ear. "One good thing about a fantasy forum is that you CAN be in two or more places at once. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if, even as you and I are hugging here, we're ALSO in someplace like the basement of the Queen of Hearts' castle, having a fine adventure. So think of your presence HERE as a place to vent your sillier thoughts, but understand that you're NOT really confined to only here." Then he releases her, gallantly kisses her hand, and goes to see how other inmates are holding up.

HIHIHIHIHIHI!!! You forgot the Monologue thread Joe! You are on three places at the same time

And besides, I did say "two OR MORE places." Come here, Lady-of-Narnia, let me give you a tapdancing lesson. It's a form of dancing which has a great advantage: even if no one wants to dance WITH you, you can tapdance by yourself and NOT look like an unwanted loser.

In that case, did you ever see the movie "White Nights," with Mikhail Baryshnikov and Gregory Hines? It features tap AND ballet. Regardless, I'm glad to see you more cheerful.

Sparing Dernhelm from having to answer, Copperfox looks Amy in the eyes and says, "She has red skates on all occasions called for by the Loyal Sorority of Pernese Queen Dragons."

Back