Share a Pic! III

Nice hat Tiff!

Julie: I know all the cast and Doug, but who is that girl in the picture above the one with Peter D.?

Princey, I take it that's you in the picture just linked? You look spectacular! Honestly, there are so many genuinely gorgeous girls and women on this forum that I'm going to run out of adjectives.

Hah. It took three years of intense dental work and braces to get those teeth, my friend xD But it was all worth it.

And thank you :)

Here's a photo I took while in Georgia on a mission camp.(please note: photo is very large, roughly 3000x2000pixels)

2cpw3yp.jpg

Hah. It took three years of intense dental work and braces to get those teeth, my friend xD But it was all worth it.

And thank you :)

*sigh* I understand what you mean. I'm going through the process now but I love it and I love my teeth team. I don't care how long it takes, as long as it doesnt take TOO long (hehe) because it IS all worth it and I love how you can feel it being fixed, like the numbness form time to time and all. My teeth weren't crooked, just out so hopefully in a year :eek:? But then I need to get a jaw replacement or surgery, but I'm going with replacement and THAT I am so excited about.

EDIT: OOH. the photo IS large :/ *scrolls sideways*, but waterfalls are pretty =}

Last edited:
Right! I knew she looked familiar. I thought maybe she was someone from LionCon. She looks prettier here!

Charlotte you're very pretty.

Back