Mod Q&A Thread II

I think it comes with Mod-ness, actually. SoA was serious, somber, non-jocular, and philosophical, until the day he became a mod. When he logged on and saw his name in blue, however... he suddenly went wild! :eek:

DON'T TRUST RF WITH KIDS! She's violent, if you want a good babysitter...I'm free on Wednesdays, I'm babysitting the rest of the days :p

Or maybe it comes with being a guy, cuz I mean, look at you, and you don't got no blue name :p

I think it comes with Mod-ness, actually. SoA was serious, somber, non-jocular, and philosophical, until the day he became a mod. When he logged on and saw his name in blue, however... he suddenly went wild! :eek:

Oh no, he was crazy well before the blue...:D:p Maybe that's why he fits in so well with us...hmmmm:)

Well, to be frank, though he tries to disguse it....

Our beloved ES is actually a button.

*trips Lauren*

ItW: *thinks about this* I don't think I'd want to babysit your children...if they're anything like you...*shudders* Lots of little, itty, bitty mads running around telling me not to spam...:p

What??? When was I serious, somber, non-jocular, and philosophical??? OK...should I return to the serious, somber, non-jocular, and philosophical SoA or stay as I am, joking and laughing and having a great fun time as I ban all of ya???:p

*trips Lauren*

ItW: *thinks about this* I don't think I'd want to babysit your children...if they're anything like you...*shudders* Lots of little, itty, bitty mads running around telling me not to spam...:p

Actually they just might have a ball joining in with you...especially the little one. Her rebellious streak is about 10 miles wide on a good day. The older one is more like me...but her sister will give her a run for her money. I love them though.

Carl is capable of being philosophical and intellectual when he wants to be...but he's a goofball at heart...not unlike most of the mods I know!:D Carl, don't ever change! Love ya the way you are bro! Temporarily hides the ban button...what...you like scavenger hunts. :p

*Sitting at a table with Super Glue, trying to put Jadis' wand back together to use on anyone who might try concealing the button.*

*contemplates how to steal ban button and destroy it*
That Wise Wizard Guy Who Shows up in Every Single Fantasy Story: If the ban button falls into the wrong hands....*ominous silence*
Me: It already has...:p

ItW: Oh, she sounds like fun....Maybe I'll steal her from you and train her in my own footsteps...:p(J/K...I have my hands full trying to teach my niece how to be a proper goober, the child thinks she knows how to do it better:rolleyes: )

(psssssst...RF...would you like to try your new abilities on these innocent, unsuspecting, oblivious mods?)

"I've created a monster...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" *takes the wand from SoA and superglue's his nostrils together (my friend did that to herself...o_O)*

Back