1000 More Reasons You Are Addicted to Narniafans

-69. When you come to the Count's rescue. Repeatedly.
-70. When you think that your defense of the Count should assure you the everlasting gratitude and/or non-hostility of the Tree, but don't really expect it. Too many squirrels.

-72. Really, LoL....
-73. You'll hurt the Count's feelings. And then he (or she) will haunt you for the rest of your electronic life. He (or she) will follow you, filling your dreams with: "Negative one, negative two, negative three, negative four, negative eight, negative six, negative seven, negative eight, negative nine...."
-74. (The Count may get off track, but he (or she) always gets back on due to Tree-ish influence from certain quarters.)

77. How dare you misquote me?

Actually, to thing is a very important verb. I'm surprised you don't know it.

I love deNile. It generates so many deLusions for me to reCord.

-78. I had not misquoted thee, my dear, had thou not misquoted others more.

Rather bad misquoting of "Editha," that...but it's quite true. You also misquote the Count. And he (or she) does not take misquotes lightly.

-79. *eats cheese*

-80. When you just spent a pleasant morning reading the first fifty pages of this thread...

-81. When you realized with horror the weight of your sins on P41. :eek:

-82. When you realize with glee that Glenburnita is allergic to the mod-lounge... (p40, #248).

-83. ... and wonder what the symptoms of said allergies are.

-84. When you consider changing your user name... (p35, #347)

-85. When you spent so long reading numbers in the positive that negatives now confuse you.

-86. When you read old threads and shed tears as each old generation passes away, but smile in anticipation of each new generation of duffers.

-87. When you recognize a duffer by their habitual style of duffering. Take the quote below, for example... the Queen quoting the King

You copy things from other threads on NF...assuming everybody will get the reference. ^

798. You get all such references.

797. You see nothing odd about knowing which member and thread such references come from.

796. You have no life.

795. You don't want a life.

794. You make references to things on NF to your family – and they don't say *huh*. They say, 'Does that have something to do with that Narnia website?'. and you say, 'NF? Yes....'

793. You read the old addition thread for fun.

792. You know what addictions have already been posted.

791. You know who posted that addiction ^

790. You know what addictions have already been posted.

789. You can't stop posting addictions!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

788. You read all this.

787. You enjoyed reading this.

786. You asked for a shiny trash can for your bedroom.

785. You polish it daily.

784. You cut Kleenexes with butterknives until your family says you will ruin them with bills for kleenex. You explain you were trying to find The Butterknife. (That won't cut through Kleenex.)

Last edited:
-88. When you realize, with horror, that you forgot your allergy to the mod lounge.
-89. When this causes an identity crisis.
-90. Was the allergy fake? If so, was I faking it?
-91. Am I a fake?
-92. Why haven't I been sneezing?
-93. Or did I grow up into Dufferhood and recover from the allergy?
-94. How can I know the truth?
-95. Did Lossy stuff the truth inside the Can?

*gasp of horror*

Lossy!

-96. Growing into dufferhood does NOT cause recovery from mod-lounge allergies.

-97. I suddenly recalled with joy why it was I kept designating you with the chore of cleaning the mod-loungue.

-98. How is the DLF doing these days?

-99. *offers cheese to Can*

-100. Maybe I got over the allergy through repeated exposure.
-101. Which means my modhood is your fault.

Back