Willianites Thread II

~Rogue~

Queen of all Skandarnites
Knight of the Noble Order
This thread is for discussion of Will's looks, life and various other things related to him. It's also to discuss things with your fellow Willanites. Please try not to post anything like OMG I love Will he is so hot, I want to marry him etc etc.

Discuss all things Willish here please and happy posting. (I see a single 10 thingy or a mini post, it gets deleted!).Oh and on the first of the month, all the posts in this thread will be deleted and it will start afresh.

i wouldnt lie!! but while im gone i may get a chance to sneak onto TDL. *cackles* my parents wont ever need to know.:D

i'll miss you way more than you guys could ever miss me!! you'll all still have each other, all i'll have are my 2 bro's and my parents. NO FUN!!:eek:

so anyways i g2g. Bye! ttyl

aww.. don't bros stink? :p lol

kay.. ttyl!

teehee....

How you two slept well, cuz I'm all alone...

There's nobody right....THERE!!:p

Gosh, this early inteh morning and I'm hyperalready...

I need medication...

teehee....

How you two slept well, cuz I'm all alone...

There's nobody right....THERE!!:p

Gosh, this early inteh morning and I'm hyperalready...

I need medication...

I couldn't get to sleep for a while... I had to lie on the opposite side of my bed because my room was so muggy, lol. And then my cat woke me up around 8... I wasn't tired but I went back to sleep and before I knew it it was 9 o'clock and my dad was waking me up.. erg..
lol guess what I had fro breakfast!?!?
FRENCH TOAST!
With powdered sugar, hehehehe.:D

Back