What was the last thing you watched?

A film called "Sanctum" which is about a group engaged in potholing in the middle of nowhere, when a storm hits trapping most of them underground. It also explores the relationship between the leader of the group, a very experienced potholer but a man with a short fuse, and his 17 year old son. The latter is the star of the film, and does not get on with his father! As the film progresses, their attitude towards each other softens. This film contains some spectacular footage inside caves and potholes.

This was on very late on Saturday night on tv. I hadn't planned on watching the film, although I had not seen it before, but after seeing a short bit of it I had a change of mind.

The only thing about the film that spoiled things a bit was the unnecessary (in my opinion) use of strong language.

The only thing about the film that spoiled things a bit was the unnecessary (in my opinion) use of strong language.

Most things these days have unnecessary strong language. *sigh* Unfortunate sign of the times, I think.

Some Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. I'm always astounded anew at the lack of continuity and common sense on this show. I mean really. Some of these characters are just plain dumb.

Back