Willianites

Yes, I've heard of that show! Haven't gotten around to watching it (I don't have cable so...). I'll have to look into it though. It's good to know he's still doing some acting, even if it is an E! show. :p

Of course, he'll always first be King Peter to me! ;)

Here, here!!! Your style, I like it!! :D

Something called "The Royals". It's on E! so it's probably somewhat trashy (I know that's judgemental, I'm sorry). I haven't watched it yet because I don't have cable... but if it's on Hulu or something I'd probably check it out. :rolleyes:

I looked him up on IMDB recently and couldn't get over how his photo really didn't look like him. He's changed. @_@ Or maybe it's just that particular photo. Haven't seen him in anything since Caspian. On recent rewatchings of the two films, I can still see he was a handsome young man. :D

I looked him up on IMDB recently and couldn't get over how his photo really didn't look like him. He's changed. @_@ Or maybe it's just that particular photo. Haven't seen him in anything since Caspian. On recent rewatchings of the two films, I can still see he was a handsome young man. :D

I was curious, also having not seen him in anything since Prince Caspian, and Googled him. I also was surprised at how I barely recognized him, lol! It's nice to see he's still out there acting and all that. Too often good young actors play a role a couple of times and play it well and then seemingly vanish.

Back