Cheese Whiz II

Yesssss....

I highlight news articles. And school assignments. And Facebook posts. I've been thoroughly corrupted. At this point it's an electronic form of fidgeting.

I have an idea. From now on, every time you get on the computer, someone is going to sit next to you and when you highlight something, they will slap you across the face. Pretty soon, you will stop highlighting everything. Trust me, it'll work!

Freck, why do so many of your solutions involve violence? Do you need psychological help?

Wait, that's a silly question. Everyone needs psychological help.

If you tried it for yourself, you would see that in fact, violence is in this case an answer to Glen's problem. I'm not saying that it's always the answer. Sometimes, "yes" or "my dog ate it" or "42" is the answer. Answers are funny like that. Ask someone something - anything - it's really hard to predict what they're going to answer. Except like at a coffee shop.

If you tried it for yourself, you would see that in fact, violence is in this case an answer to Glen's problem. I'm not saying that it's always the answer. Sometimes, "yes" or "my dog ate it" or "42" is the answer. Answers are funny like that. Ask someone something - anything - it's really hard to predict what they're going to answer. Except like at a coffee shop.

But there are certainly other solutions for this issue that do not involve violence. Why does the one you prescribed require it? What is your problem? And more importantly, why am I italicizing so many words?

*glares at Freckles* Just because I highlight everything doesn't mean that you need to make it necessary. *whalesplats*

That's not the point. The point is, mirrors are dangerous objects with magical properties, and you should never wave them around. Huh? Also, that rule isn't true. Just think of caffeine.

Back