Rach's Writings

Ok so then I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Then I was like AHH Yes he's ok!
Then I was like, Awwwwww, they're such a cute couple!!!!!!!!

MORE!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D Please!!!!!!!!

Glad you all like it. Here's the last of it.

Keith grinned and reached over to ruffle Damian's hair. “Wondered when you would finally get the courage to ask. She's my cousin. Though no one was supposed to know.”

Damian looked from Meghan to Keith. “Why not?”

Keith sighed and glanced at Ryan then back at Damian. “Because if anyone recognized Meghan we didn't want them to know that I was important to her. They could use me to get to her.”
Lord Byrom spoke up. “I thought I recognized her from somewhere. She's the English princess everyone's been talking about isn't she?”

Keith nodded, “Yes, and Ryan there is her guard.”

Everyone glanced at Ryan and were glad that none of them had tried to get to close to Meghan.

Ryan spoke, “We were trying to get to America as swiftly as possible. This storm isn't really helping. And if the mast goes...”

Keith interrupted, “It won't. The crack isn't that big. As long as the storm clears fairly soon we won't have any problem at all. And from the looks of the sky ahead we'll be sailing into clear weather in the next couple hours.” Everyone in the room relaxed as they settled back to wait for the storm to clear.

The End

Maybe. But for now I'll post my next story.

Lauren&I.jpg

Lauren & I

14 year old Keith sat looking out that window. His parents had already left and their babysitter was late. Normally Keith would have hated having a babysitter at 14 but this wasn't your ordinary babysitter. Their babysitter didn't mind running around like a 2 year old.

Rebecca, Keith's 9 year old sister, ran into Keith's room. “Keithy, she's here!” Keith grinned and stood. He followed his sister downstairs. The front door opened and in walked a girl about 18 years old. She had long brown hair and she carried a backpack over one shoulder.

When she saw Keith and Rebecca she grinned and put her bag down. “Hey guys, ready for a fun night without grownups?” Rebecca ran over and flung her arms around the girl who had knelt so that she was on the same level as the little girl.

Keith walked over and gave her a hug too. “Mom and Dad left money on the counter. They said you could order pizza if you wanted to.”

“Well then. Sounds like we're going to have a grand old time. You guys hungry?” Keith and Rebecca looked at each other.

“Not yet.” Keith said as he eyed her backpack.

Rebecca was not so subtle. “What did you bring today Lauren?” She asked bouncing up and down.

Lauren laughed and grabbed her backpack. “Well, I don't know, let's go look shall we?” She grabbed Rebecca's hand and led her into the living room. Keith followed closely behind.

Lauren sat on the couch with Rebecca on one side, Keith on the other. Unzipping the backpack she held it closed and looked first at Keith then at Rebecca. “You guys sure you want me to open this?” She asked a wicked grin on her face.

They both nodded vigorously. “Open it Lauren, open it.” Rebecca cried as she clapped her hands.

Last edited:
Back