Hi Mewsie
I have a Prince Caspian monopoly and a Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe board game that Mrs. Gil-Galad Took and Barbarian King played at my house. Here is the rough draft of the board for the Narniopoly board our Dancing Lawn recently designed in the Cair Paravel area of our Forum, which represents all seven Chronicles. This board is almost ready to be inked in; then once the Tarvis and Alambil card decks are written, we will be ready to play!

Update: On 12/30 friends came over and we had lots of fun labeling community cards, writing Alambil and Tarva cards and then playing using my Prince Caspian Monopoly money and deeds that were special made for this Narniopoly set. It was quite fun...

Attachments

• un-inked Narniopoly board.jpg
    un-inked Narniopoly board.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 343
Last edited:
We had another Narniopoly party today, and have had some adjusting of reward amounts on the Tarva and Alambil decks, which is to be expected since the cards were written by five different people. Aslan's resurrection only netted you $50, where as Puddleglum sticking his foot in the fire earned you $300, and Jill's waking refreshed from dreaming of Aslan bestowed a $350 windfall!

(So I plan to change the resurrection reward to $500, and reduced the Puddleglum and Jill's dream rewards to $50 and $35 respectively.)

Back