Mr. and Mrs. Who?

N

narnia56

Ok heres the fun starts....

[eg;Mr.Hister and Mrs.Who?] you have to tell the NAME of the one that says WHO? get it? ok somebody should start this enormous game ever....:D:p

Sopes. I know where you live. I CAN drive out there and slap you for resurrecting pointless threads.

I love that movie. It's adorable, with the way all the little anime characters shuffle around.

Come on, you know us better than to think we would do the sensible thing. But we can roast Sopesy on a stick and feel all better about the whole thing. Incidentally, I have a stick.

I was going to try and play this game, but I believe that it has dwindled down to something other than the beginning intent of the thread. I hope all of you people are well! Just like Egg Nog, it seems I am only around seasonally. Who?

I was going to try and play this game, but I believe that it has dwindled down to something other than the beginning intent of the thread. I hope all of you people are well! Just like Egg Nog, it seems I am only around seasonally. Who?

If you understand the premise of the game, please explain it to us. We were all stumped on the instructions.

But it's lovely to see you, seasonal eggnog! Feel free to come around more often.

...because he isn't doing any...?

I suggest that he count trees in order to improve his mathematical abilities.

Back