Share a pic not of yourself

Just to show my dessert creation of baked apple slices with raisins and pecans with a syrup made of brown sugar, honey, and brandy. They were so delicious I should get an award! :p

Attachments

• 20121229_161050S.jpg
    20121229_161050S.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 53
That hardly looks like a suburb but... ok. It's cold.

Since the 1920's the allotment association of Nordly has provided space for recreation, creativity and freedom. The City of Vejle (Denmark) has decided to build a psychiatric hospital right in this area.
A group of individuals are forced to leave their beloved sancturay and yet another piece of danish cultural heritage is lost.

http://vimeo.com/46858074

I did some watercolour practice the other day (I've always had a desire to be good at using watercolours, but they hate me :mad:). I need to add some finishing touches, but I thought I'd post it anyway:

Also, I went onto my Photobucket account for the first time in years and found these Narnia drawings I did back when I was about fourteen:

Last edited:
Wow! I think your watercolor and your drawings are very good! Well done!

I am making a calligraphy book for my niece and her soon to be husband as a wedding gift. When I get it done, I will scan it and post some of the pages ... it is going to be cool I think. But it is painstaking! I am doing an illuminated number for each page, and then the calligraphy -- but if you mess up the calligraphy, then you have to start all over again with the drawing of the number ... or vice-versa. I hope I can get it all done in time for the wedding. We know a friend from craft shows who will bind it in a handmade leather cover, it's going to be sweet. I hope!

Thank you, inkspot! :D

A calligraphy book sounds awesome. I've always wanted to learn calligraphy. I'd love to see it once it's done.

Thank you, inkspot! :D

A calligraphy book sounds awesome. I've always wanted to learn calligraphy. I'd love to see it once it's done.
Thank you! I took a class in college, and I have had fun with it ever since; it is time-consuming is the only thing! I will definitely post the scans here. :) You can learn it, I think, from books; sometimes there's an instruction book with a set of pens when you buy them. I bet you would be great at it as you are an artist ...

A book about the village where I was raised up that's now abandoned.

I lived in the first three houses with my family.

Below was my school.

[/URL]

And my LCD Pocket Game from 1981.

One of my cassettes from 1982.

Last edited:
That's cool your home is featured in a book, and that there's a book about your village, NB.

OK, so my niece is getting married in May, and I am making her and her fiance this book of instructions for marriage. I will try to attach scans of the first 1-3 pages ... there are 9 total instructions. I hope I can get the book finished and bound in a cool cover before the wedding. I did the calligraphy and the heart/numeral art by hand (obviously) and did the borders with rubber stamps ...

I don't know why page one is bigger than the others; I had to convert from pdf to jpeg to change the sizes so they could upload ... oh well, they are all in fact 8-1/2 X 11 pages.

Attachments

• 1 resized.jpg
    1 resized.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 2 resized.jpg
    2 resized.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 3 resized.jpg
    3 resized.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 36
This is a rock from the waterfall in Rivendell. Because my dad has cool friends who went to New Zealand.

You know you're all jealous. ;)

Attachments

• 0223132051.jpg
    0223132051.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 36
I think this is an apple tree (?)
264562_10151418706111243_918341409_n.jpg

Here is a video I made of some Spring flowers & trees. :p
http://youtu.be/0TTqcezP45E

Back