Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The possibilities are endless. There's also the option of making him a "Mouse Terminator." Something higher than T101. The could name the movie "Dawn Treader: Rise of the Mouse Machines."

Upon leaving Ramandu's island, Caspian pomprtly adds Ramandu's Daughter as a Friend on Facebook and changes his relationship status first from "No longer in a relationship with Susan" to " In a relationship with Ramandu's Daughter".

LOL!! Now that would be funny!!!

Hhmmmmmmmm, silly ideas..... now, lets see..... ??? :confused:

Ive got it!!! Why dont they try to follow the oreganal novel by C S Lewis as closley as they can. They couldn't possible do that!! Wouldn't that be jusy too silly???!! :rolleyes: ;)

Ive got it!!! Why dont they try to follow the oreganal novel by C S Lewis as closley as they can. They couldn't possible do that!! Wouldn't that be jusy too silly???!! :rolleyes: ;)

Tha's the silliest thing I've ever hear in my life! "As closely as the can" bah! Like they used to say in the eighties: "As if!"

Oh my gosh, you guys are hilarious. :) I'm not going to be able to come up with something nearly as good!

Since Reepicheep is going to be a robot, when he falls overboard, instead of exclaiming how sweet the water is, he dies by electricuting himself.

Ramandu's daughter, after saying the line about "Here, the prince cannot kiss the princess until he has broken the spell" will take a bite out of a unusually red apple, and fall to the ground, and thus Caspian will have to kiss her to break the spell.

This is a thread for Voyage of the Dawn Treader, but thinking about Eustace being a dragon gave me this idea:

In SC, Eustace still discovers he has dragon powers, and is able to fly with Jill and Puddleglum on his back.
Jill: You had dragon powers ALL THIS TIME??
Eustace *despite being a male* give birth to a shiny, blue egg...
(I've never actually read or watched Eragon -- actually, I read a few chapters, but then got bored-- but I'm pretty sure the egg was blue, right?)

It's the Reepinator. Instead of Eddie Izzard voicing him, they get Arnold Schwarzenegger on Helium. At the end, he tells the crew, "I cannot self-terminate." and gives the rope to Caspian to lower him into the boat.

MrBob

It's the Reepinator. Instead of Eddie Izzard voicing him, they get Arnold Schwarzenegger on Helium. At the end, he tells the crew, "I cannot self-terminate." and gives the rope to Caspian to lower him into the boat.

MrBob

Yes, it'll be the new action franchise! Reepimnator! A whole spin-off of Narnia!

Reepinator- Reepinator, a robotic construct by the followers of the Lady of the Green Kertle, travels back in time to the time in between the events of LWW to kill Edmund and Lucy Pevensie as they are responsible for bringing Eusatce into Narnia and he was responsible for killing the Green Lady.

Reepinator 2: Mouse Trap Day: A new Reepinator goes back in time to the events of VOTD to prevent R1000 from killing Eustace Scrubb. The R1000 is made of cheese from a Ceez-Wiz can.

Reepinator 3: Rise of the Green lady: Reepinator teams up to protect Eusatce, and his new friends Jill and Puddleglum and their journey to save Tirian .Features Reep fighting against a Female mouse bot. It is discovered that the Reepinator-bots were based on Reep as he is one of the most revered heroes of Narnia.

Reepinator 4: The Last Battle- Yet to be determined. Stars Christian Bale ( Batman Begins, TDK, and the upcoming Terminator 4) as the King Tirian.

Also includes the posibility for a TV series : Reepinator: The Lucy Pevensie Chronciles. ( Which will star Georgie Henley reprising Lucy.) adn Skander Keynes as Edmund. Not sure if it will aire on the Disney Channel, ABC Family or if they will ahve to try and sell it to Fox.

Valiant: Seeing that Disney is (unfortunately) involved in Narnia, having Ramandu's Daughter bite an enchanted apple very plausible.

Sven-El. The producers are going to have a hard time choosing between the Touring Circus Troupe and the Reepinator angles. Either one will be a smash hit for sure.

Mr. Bob: Instead of Arnold, they could have that guy who voices Jurgen Von Strangle from Fairyworld (See Fairly Odd Parents).

Wow... after reading all of this from the past few days I nearly hurt myself from laughing so much.

The whole Reepicheep-Terminator discussion was by far the funniest thing I have read in days!! :D

(Aside to Copperfox: I love Mel Brooks movies. Silent Movie has to be my favorite though. Imagine the irony of having a mime say the only word in the film! :D)

Since it is "blockbuster" time at the theaters, how about some more silly ideas adapted from summer movies.

1) Before dropping Lucy and Edmund off at the Scrubb's house, Peter tells them that he can never return to Narnia because they wouldn't like him when he was angry.

2) Peter realizes that all that power he had went to his head and he became a big jerk to everyone. He hires a P.R. manager to reacquaint Narnia with the "new and improved Peter".

3) The Dawn Treader is replaced by a DeLorean. Caspian and company must travel back in time to prevent Jadis (who has already traveled back in time at this point) from marrying Caspian's father and taking over Narnia by preventing Caspian from ever being born.

Here's one. In order to mage the Magicians' Nephew a true "prequel"
they not only cast a young Diggory ( naturally) and Polly but a young Jadis. Who plays the young Jadis? DAKOTA FANNING!!!!!!

Here's one. In order to mage the Magicians' Nephew a true "prequel"
they not only cast a young Diggory ( naturally) and Polly but a young Jadis. Who plays the young Jadis? DAKOTA FANNING!!!!!!

o dear. I hope not.

and since were are now doing other movies......

the epleaphent could try to go to get the apple too....

You mean the elephant? Flying with his big, long ears?

maybe he could...........

I we refering more to one of the best lines in the books, which is said by fledege " I dont mind two, not when they are young, but i hope the elephant does not want to came too."

maybe he could...........

I we refering more to one of the best lines in the books, which is said by fledege " I dont mind two, not when they are young, but i hope the elephant does not want to came too."

Well, you know those moviemakers. If they want to make the elephant ride on Fledge then they will find a way to make that happen no matter what the fans say!

Maybe instead of Fledge they will have ride that airship piloted by that Scoresby dude.

I'm a little worried that the makers of the films may well be reading this thread and taking note and actually thinking to themselves, "Aha, there's another way to upset the fans of the books. Let's do it just to spite them. Start the animation of a flying elephant..."

I'm a little worried that the makers of the films may well be reading this thread and taking note and actually thinking to themselves, "Aha, there's another way to upset the fans of the books. Let's do it just to spite them. Start the animation of a flying elephant..."

That's the idea! If they are going to make dumb changes to the movies, well, why not make the ideas from the fans? why should we take whatever they want to push down our throats? And an elephant riding a flying horse is so Disney don't you think? And following Whitelion_Bella's idea, if the white witch is doing kung fu, why not have a bunch of evil pandas helping her?

That's the idea! If they are going to make dumb changes to the movies, well, why not make the ideas from the fans? why should we take whatever they want to push down our throats? And an elephant riding a flying horse is so Disney don't you think? And following Whitelion_Bella's idea, if the white witch is doing kung fu, why not have a bunch of evil pandas helping her?

Well, considering Kung Fu Panda did better in the ratings over here - it might actually help the film considerably!

Imagaine if they read this one!!! What a silly movie it will be......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back