Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not sure if someone has done this before, but as soon as the ship reaches one of the islands:

Caspian: Get the coconuts!

Reepicheep: Here we are (takes out a couple of cocunts attached by a string)
a pair for me (tiny mouse coconuts) and a pair for Edmund Lucy and Eustace and a pair for you

Lucy, Edmund and Eustace: Um... Prince Caspian what are we supposed to do with the coconuts?

Caspian: You're kidding me right? * takes the pair of coconuts and starts to bang them together to make a horse trotting noise and gallops around them in a circle:

Reepicheep: We ran out of horses....so now we use coconuts...

Caspian and Reepicheep start singing Lovely bunch of Coconuts.
while 'riding' away in the sunset.

:D - AAAAAAAAGh monty python.

Have Lucy get into a sword fight (on behalf of Susan) with Ramandu's Daughter.

As they spar all over the field:

Lucy: "You are wonderful."

RD: "Thank you, I've worked hard to become so."

Lucy: I admit it, you are better than I am."

RD: Then why are you smiling?"

Lucy: Because I know something you don't know."

RD: "And what is that?"

Lucy switching sword to the other hand: "I am not left-handed."

RD, reeling back: "You are amazing!"

Lucy: "I ought to be, after being Super Queen for so long."

Lucy pins RD against a rock, sword pointed at her. RD looks confident.

RD: "There's something I ought to tell you."

Lucy: "Tell me."

RD also switches sword to other hand: "I am not left-handed either."

And the fight continues.

Now isn't that better and not boring at all?

Taking another line from Godzilla, why not have random english voices inserted when the people are talking, and have the people going on in rapid Japanese.

make Caspian, Edmund, Eustace, Lucy and Reep Power Rangers....'nuff said. :p lol

Power Rangers who fight Godzilla:D:D:

"And Now Toho Kingdom Presents the incredible third movie about Narnia, 345rd about power Rangers and 45678932nd about Godzilla: GODZILLA VS THE POWER RANGERS AT THE DAWN TRADER

Adding to BarbarianKing's interesting sword fight:

Ramadu's Daughter (starting to gain the upper-hand om Lucy): You should know something.

Lucy (still holding her own): Whats that?

RD: I am the best female sword fighter in all of the Narnian World.

Lucy: Well you should also know something.

RD (starting to struggle a little): What's that?

Lucy (beginning to gain the upper-hand): I'm not from Narnia.

MrBob

Lucy sword fighting is probably what they will do next. They may even give her a battle ax!!

make Caspian, Edmund, Eustace, Lucy and Reep Power Rangers....'nuff said. :p lol

I can see that one...

Edmund: Grizzly Bear
Lucy: Griffin
Eusatce: Wild Boar
Caspian: Mighty Lion

Reep: ( sighs) yes I am a mouse.

Go, go, NarniaRangers... you mighty Morphin Narnia Rangers!

Or, maybe instead of Lucy fighting at all, realizing they made an error with Susan the filmmakers go a full 360 turn and portray Lucy as a vapid, shallow, brainless bimbo who will not even refuse to fight, but won't even make sandwhiches as she is afraid of breaking a nail.

Last edited:
But enough "serious" adult parodies. Now for something for the whoel family!

See, in an effort to combine two of Disney's more dwindling franchises, Narnia and the Muppets ( both of which are only licensed creative properties) they decide to revive them by combining them into one.

Walt Disney Pictures and Walden media in association with Jim Henson Entertainment and the CS Lewis estate presents...
The Muppet Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader ( as most fans of Dickens argue that Muppet Christmas carol was one of the best adpataions of the story.)
Gerogie, Skandar and Ben are back as Lucy, Edmund and Caspian. Will Poulter is still Eustace and Liam Neeson voices Aslan. But of course some characters are played by The Muppets.
Kermit the Frog as Drinian
Stalter and Waldorf as Pug and Governor Gumpas
Fozzie Bear as Lord Bern
Gonzo the Great as Coriakin
Miss Piggy as a Mermaid
Rolf the Dog as Caspian's dog.
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem ( which includes Animal) do music on the boat
Rizzo the Rat as Reepicheep.
Beeker and Bunson Honeydew as two of the sleeping lords.
Jim Henson's Creature shop helps provide some vfx.

See, in an effort to combine two of Disney's more dwindling franchises, Narnia and the Muppets ( both of which are only licensed creative properties) they decide to revive them by combining them into one.

Walt Disney Pictures and Walden media in association with Jim Henson Entertainment and the CS Lewis estate presents...
The Muppet Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader ( as most fans of Dickens argue that Muppet Christmas carol was one of the best adpataions of the story.)
Gerogie, Skandar and Ben are back as Lucy, Edmund and Caspian. Will Poulter is still Eustace and Liam Neeson voices Aslan. But of course some characters are played by The Muppets.
Fozzie Bear as Lord Bern
Miss Piggy as a Mermaid

ROFL! I'm doing all I can to not crack up laughing right now because I'm in a library...but i'm laughing really reeeaaalllyyy hard on the inside. yeah...ahahhahahahaa........Rizzo and Reep..ahahhahahaha....xD

I don't know if this has already been said...I think it has, but I'll say it again:

Instead of Eustace turning into a dragon, Eustace turns into Barney.

Fozzie Bear as Lord Bern
Miss Piggy as a Mermaid

YES!! This one is going to be awesome. It will actually revive BOTH franchises!!
Can the score be sung by Placido Flamingo from Sesame Street?

Last edited:
YES!! This one is going to be awesome. It will actually revive BOTH franchises!!
Can the score be sung by Placido Flamingo from Sesame Street?

Plus, since they only would have to pay muppet performers for most of the characters, it would drive the cost down.
Of course! And the movie will begin with this.

Sam the Eagle walks out with the red curtain from the Muppet theater behind him.
"Fellow audience members, before we begin this movie, the filmmakers have sent me out with a very special message.
To all of you who were offended by the changes made in the second instalment of this franchise, we offer our humbelest and most sincere apologies. They have assured me that they have not made any changes to the story overall theme and narrative ,barring the fact that some characters are played by frogs, dogs, bears, pigs and other weirdos.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy this accurate adaptation of a an American Literary..."
Gonzo comes out, taps Sam on the shoulder and whispers in his ear.
Sam:" Oh, excuse me, I mean British Literary classic."
Gonzo: Perfect. ( scurries away.)

Last edited:
hahahahaha, that's awesome, Sven-El.

Oh! In regards to the duffers being apart of the movie...Instead of the stone knife making the lords fall asleep, it was bc's knife that made them faint in terror. xD

Plus, since they only would have to pay muppet performers for most of the characters, it would drive the cost down.
Of course! And the movie will begin with this.

Sam the Eagle walks out with the red curtain from the Muppet theater behind him.
"Fellow audience members, before we begin this movie, the filmmakers have sent me out with a very special message.
To all of you who were offended by the changes made in the second instalment of this franchise, we offer our humbelest and most sincere apologies. They have assured me that they have not made any changes to the story overall theme and narrative ,barring the fact that some characters are played by frogs, dogs, bears, pigs and other weirdos.
Now sit back, relax and enjoy this accurate adaptation of a an American Literary..."
Gonzo comes out, taps Sam on the shoulder and whispers in his ear.
Sam:" Oh, excuse me, I mean British Literary classic."
Gonzo: Perfect. ( scurries away.)

GONZO! GONZO! GONZO!. Yeah, I love Gonzo:D:D

If you are going to cast the Muppets, I want to see the Swedish Chef as the ship's cook.

I second Gonzo! He was my fave Muppet.

MrBob

If you are going to cast the Muppets, I want to see the Swedish Chef as the ship's cook.

I second Gonzo! He was my fave Muppet.

MrBob

I forgot about the Chef! Of course He'll be the ship's cook.

And as said in my earlier post Gonzo plays Coriakin. And the Fraggles are the Duffelpods.

here is there song:
"Dance your cares away...
worries for another day
let the music play
we're the Dufflepods!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back