Give the moviemakers silly ideas!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They use product placement tons of times. Such as, ''Geico, so easy a sea monster could do it.'' They are seen eating Subway numerous times and Eustace yells ''Where`s the beef?'' I almost forgot about Caspian and Edmund`s Mac or PC discussion.

They use product placement tons of times. Such as, ''Geico, so easy a sea monster could do it.'' They are seen eating Subway numerous times and Eustace yells ''Where`s the beef?'' I almost forgot about Caspian and Edmund`s Mac or PC discussion.

Yes! That is funny! I thought about it but did not know how to put it in writing. LOL, Great job. But you forgot the Geico Cavemen also. Ha ha ha. I can't wait to read where those guys appear in VODT!!

The Geico caveman is replaced by the Chief Dufflepud. "So easy, a Dufflepud can do it."

More product placement: The sail on the Dawn Treader has a Martha Stewart Collection" tag on it. Lucy's Crodial now is in a Starbucks vial. There is a room in the Dawn Treader that has a Nintendo Wii system.

"CF: and I believe that Lucy will have a sword in this next movie and will be more of an Elizabethian (PoTC) character than the Lucy we know. MARK MY WORDS."

Barbarianking, that would be terrible. Little Lucy has done just fine with her bow and quiver of arrows. That's all she needs. Please no warrior queen ala Susan.

MrBob

the dawn treader has a motor

they start drag racing other ships

the ship flips over and it is miraculously saved by a colony of mermaids who become caspian's team of lawyers

all the sailors on the ship have their shirts off constantly (that wouldnt be so bad... lol)

the crew chat on their phones whilst steering the ship AND tanning their hot bodies

You mean his 'fishansy? The will because they won't make an 'pointment 'tween nine 'n' ten pm on the second Saturday of the month.
But then again, Gumpas is going to be a "progressive" ruler who believes in affirmative action, even if it benefits some slave holders. And Lord Bern is the is the "intolerant radical" because he dared to criticize what's wrong with Gumpas.

Can it be a lightsaber instead? And not just any one, she weilds Darth Maul's double balded lightsaber.

Besides the fact that that would completely destroy the movie, storyline, and everything else associated with the movie, that would be AWESOME. :D I can already see Lucy using the force to attack some random enemy that is nonexistent in the book(excluding the slave people, since she was captured too).

Besides the fact that that would completely destroy the movie, storyline, and everything else associated with the movie, that would be AWESOME. :D I can already see Lucy using the force to attack some random enemy that is nonexistent in the book(excluding the slave people, since she was captured too).

Using the force! Of Course! :D Lucy will look good slowly waiving her hand and saying to Pug:

"These aren't they slaves you're looking for."

Pug: "These aren't the slave we're looking for."

Lucy: "We can go about our business now."

Pug: "They can go about their business now."

Lucy: "Move along."

Pug: "Move along, move along."

Since we are working in the Star Wars universe, why not just have Ewok Island. The Ewoks make Reep their high Priest after hearing him talk (they have never heard a mouse talk). The White Witch in her newest form--she has to wear a mask since Aslan bit her face off in LWW--is trying to take revenge on Edmund for all he has done to her (breaking her staff, destroying her way back to Narnia in PC), but is thwarted when the Ewoks come to their rescue using techniques they learned from watching the Home Alone series.

I don't even want to get into the Cantina scene they encounter while on Avra!

MrBob

i just think that they should have a random scene in which the boys starts singing
I wanna move it move it - that song from Madagascar..:)
fun fun fun...and random.

or why don't they actually use the dialouge from 300? before the dawn treader enters the dark island, caspian faces his crew and says "narnians, what is your profession?!" and the narnians reply "awwoo! awwoo!" and then repicheep says "narnians, prepare for glory!" then they sailed into the darkness. at the time when dreams are coming true, Lord Rhoop cried out in a laughing matter "we shall never get out! never get out! tonight, we dine in hell!"

I don't know where we could fit this into the movie at all, but we could have a scene, possibly at Deathwater Island, where someone is about to push someone else into the gold water at the point of a sword. The person about to die says: "This is madness!" The other person says: "This is Narnia!"

Nice idea. And the person being pushed to the water starts acting like Captain Sparrow walking the plank! LOL:D

I don't know where we could fit this into the movie at all, but we could have a scene, possibly at Deathwater Island, where someone is about to push someone else into the gold water at the point of a sword. The person about to die says: "This is madness!" The other person says: "This is Narnia!"

LOL LOL LOL! genius, pianoplayer, why didn't i think of that? that scene from 300 was one of my faves. :cool:

We could also have an echo of Trumpkin's words from PC play then: "You may find Narnia a more savage place than you remember"

We really need to throw together a skit or something and have our video makers make a little Youtube video out of our ideas. That would be lots of fun to see as well as do. :)

Last edited:
Say, instead of just taking cues from current movies, how about something from some older films.

-The crew of the Dawn treader fights the Skeleton Army from Jason and the Argonauts. Brought to life once again with Ray Harryhausen's Go-motion animation.

-The Sea Serpent is played by Godzilla, and as soon as he comes out of the water every one on the ship talks like how they did in the old movies. And for some inexplicable reason the Raymond Burr( the guy who played Perry Mason) is some how on the ship.

-On Dark Island, as every one is going crazy, insert a random image of Charlton Heston in Planet of the Apes saying, " It's a mad house, a maaaad house!"

-As Caspian rides away from Ramandu's island, leaving the stars daughter the theme from High Noon plays ( "Do not forsake me, oh my darling").

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back