Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

ANNOUNCMENT!

http://www.alagaesia.com/kvetha/

visit this site for the latest Inheiritence news! From the Mouth of Paolini himself there will be 4 books not three! and he is ending number three with the death of a major character though he doesn't disclose who nor the name of the third and fourth books! Also the publication of Book three is September 23rd 2008! thank you for this small interuption you will now be redirected to your feature presentation! And yes, what you just read is TRUE!

Last edited:
Ditto Levi. I dont know why I wasted my money on them.
Awe, I'm sorry. :( I just bypassed protocol and borrowed them from the library.
WASTE!! OF MONEY!!! INSANE!! you guys are absolutely insane!! *faints*
Nah, we just appreciate books that are more realistic and accurate. I mean, a little village fending off 30 (And why only 30?) elite soldiers? I don't think so, people. I say, I could've taken out that village by myself. :p
ANNOUNCMENT!

http://www.alagaesia.com/kvetha/

visit this site for the latest Inheiritence news! From the Mouth of Paolini himself there will be 4 books not three! and he is ending number three with the death of a major character though he doesn't disclose who nor the name of the third and fourth books! Also the publication of Book three is September 23rd 2008! thank you for this small interuption you will now be redirected to your feature presentation! And yes, what you just read is TRUE!
Yes, if I was in Paolini's shoes I might try to stretch out what little I had and make the most of it. Kinda sad.

Isn't fantasy supposed to be unrealistic?:p

I like 4,but I do wish he'd kept it a trilogy,so I don't have to wait so long for the end.
Ummm... nope! Well, unrealistic has to be defined, but talking animals (There are animals that talk) and centaurs are okay, but when you get to stuff, like, say, having a two-person army that kills a thousand men in one day stretches the realism a bit too far. ;)

And, Snowflower, what do you think of such a perfect race as the elves being a bunch of atheists and non-marrying race? ;)

NO JOKE! I really don't want anyone to die but I am a Writer myself and know that sometimes you gotta kill people. The worst part is how evil Murtagh is! eek! Msybe he will die at the end of three! or maybe Roran. it could be but I doubt it's Arya!

YIKES!!!!:eek:
I hope the death is not Eragon or Saphira.Murtagh would be better(sorry Murtagh fans:eek:)
*Waits patiently for September*

NOOOOOOOO!! Murtagh can't die!!! i wish Arya would die, i can't stand her :rolleyes:

and Levi if you think your so smart, lets see YOu write a story, and lets see how popular your story gets!! it probably won't even get published :D

NOOOOOOOO!! Murtagh can't die!!! i wish Arya would die, i can't stand her :rolleyes:

and Levi if you think your so smart, lets see YOu write a story, and lets see how popular your story gets!! it probably won't even get published :D
LOL! Sara, I bet you haven't even read any of my stories, yet.
But anyhow, you've got a deal.... But only if you buy one of my amazing books. :D

LOL! Sara, I bet you haven't even read any of my stories, yet.
But anyhow, you've got a deal.... But only if you buy one of my amazing books.
i started reading but i got bored :rolleyes:
its a deal. haha, this is gonna be interesting. i'll start writing a story too, well i've been trying to write it for a while but i've got writes block. *sigh*
hey will you bye one of mine too!
course i will!! =]
Haha! Only if you spell "buy" correctly! But seriously, have you published a book?

Sara, you also have to buy 3,000 other copies of my book and distribute them to poor orphans living under bridges. :p
-_- at least he has better grammar than me.
the orphans? i have a life you know!! i need that money!! and i plan on giving it to the Terry fox Foundation. i've suddenly got this crazy obsession with him
I liked Murtagh at the very beginning,but then when he turned bad....:eek:I don't think it will be Arya.Isn't she immortal?(I'm probably thinking LOTRs).I hope its not Roranbut as I said..anybody but Eragon and Saphira.

ya but Arya can still die if its a flesh wound or something like that. o_O she can die of poison or if someone stabs her with a knife. horribe examples :p

and i think Saphira's gonna die in one of the books.

no not Saphira! What would the Dragon rider do without a Dragon?!?! This is speculation but i am a writer of sorts (by the way I haven't published a book but I am writing one) and this is what I might have happen in the third book. I might kill off Murtagh though maybe not. I might have Murtagh kill Arya making Eragon become hard and biter and giving him that last streangth, the streangth of revenge to be able to kill Galbatorix. But then it could be any number of things that happen, it's just what came to my head.

P.S. in the future I will have info about the book I am writing at the 1st link in my siggy! please visit and let me know what you think! thanks!

I like your ideas,Cymro..although I hope Arya doesn't die.She not my favorite,but I'd be sad to see her killed.:(
Maybe the only one to die will be Galbotorix,and I'll have worried about Eragon and Saphira for nothing.:p

i wish Arya dies :rolleyes: she gets on my nerves and i can't explain why. i jkust don't like the idea of Eragon liking her i guess.

i started reading but i got bored
its a deal. haha, this is gonna be interesting. i'll start writing a story too, well i've been trying to write it for a while but i've got writes block. *sigh*

-_- at least he has better grammar than me.
the orphans? i have a life you know!! i need that money!! and i plan on giving it to the Terry fox Foundation. i've suddenly got this crazy obsession with him
:eek: Thanks, Sara, I'll never forget that you said you were bored. *Evil lEvi chuckle* :p
I've already decided which story I'm going to publish. Need any help with yours?

i wish Arya dies she gets on my nerves and i can't explain why. i jkust don't like the idea of Eragon liking her i guess.
I'd rather Eragon dies. What a snot he is. Arya was bad, but not nearly as bad as Eragon. But I still think she should die. :D

:eek: Thanks, Sara, I'll never forget that you said you were bored. *Evil lEvi chuckle* :p
I've already decided which story I'm going to publish. Need any help with yours?

I'd rather Eragon dies. What a snot he is. Arya was bad, but not nearly as bad as Eragon. But I still think she should die. :D
yes i need help!! i was trying to come up with ideas today becaus i didn't want you beating me, and i don't have any!! ahhhhhhh

he's so NOT a snot!! Arya needs to die! she HAS to die!!

They should all die. MWHAHAHAH!!
SO TRUE!!! Tess, I don't know why Paolini didn't hire you to come up with the storyline!!! :p
yes i need help!! i was trying to come up with ideas today becaus i didn't want you beating me, and i don't have any!! ahhhhhhh

he's so NOT a snot!! Arya needs to die! she HAS to die!!
Oookayla;lskdjf then!!! :D PM coming your way... hopefully before next month. :p

Ya? You're just saying that because you want him yourself! *Puts hands on hips*... annndd... *Is really cheezy* :p

Back