Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

Are you guys joking? Saphira needs to die. Such a move would dramatically boost the emotional level of the book, thus making it more successful and you wanting more (which would leave him an open gate to continue writing books in the future).

Are you guys joking? Saphira needs to die. Such a move would dramatically boost the emotional level of the book, thus making it more successful and you wanting more (which would leave him an open gate to continue writing books in the future).

WHY????:confused:
I won't read 1 more word if he kills her,or Eragon.

One writer did that once(killed my favorite),and I've hated/ignored their books since.

One writer did that once(killed my favorite),and I've hated/ignored their books since.
Personally, I find it very cool when an author kills off a key character. Say, when Karen Traviss killed off Mara Jade Skywalker in her Star Wars book Sacrifice.

You just have to remember that not everyone thinks exactly the way you or I do.

Personally, I find it very cool when an author kills off a key character. Say, when Karen Traviss killed off Mara Jade Skywalker in her Star Wars book Sacrifice.

You just have to remember that not everyone thinks exactly the way you or I do.

Oh,I know..I just think its really sad to kill the main,since they're the hero...Its like killing Superman..:eek:

Anyway,I hope he doesn't kill her.But if he does,I just watch the movie,ignore the books,and I'll be happy.:D

Leave! I won't here one thing against Saphira dying!! *points to the door* :p

Don't read anything I write then. :p

Hmmm...somebody suggested "Ending" for the last book,to fit the E theme of the first 2,and I kinda liked that...It might be a dragon's name,though.......

Don't read anything I write then. :p

You kill your characters?:eek:I could never do that..I get too attached to my main..I do kill off the bad ones though,and a side character.but the main..nope,couldn't do it.:D

Hmmm...somebody suggested "Ending" for the last book,to fit the E theme of the first 2,and I kinda liked that...It might be a dragon's name,though.......

You kill your characters?:eek:I could never do that..I get too attached to my main..I do kill off the bad ones though,and a side character.but the main..nope,couldn't do it.:D

I always kill my characters. :p ALL my characters are really depressed, and one of their family members of friends has died. :p

Actually, I'm thinking Shur'tugal would be a great name for Book IV.

Oh, and if Saphira dies, then that could solve a lot of pieces of the puzzle. At the very least, I'm very inclined to her getting captured by Galbatorix.
Also, I've posted a thread on the forum called The Fate of Saphira. Read it and post your own theories to continue this particular discussion.

Back