What are you reading II

currently been reading through the narnia series in order, and am now on the silver chair and a little sad that after this one I only have one left in this series :(
(p.s. inkspot, I read Beauty and loved it - I'm sure you will too, having shown excellent taste already r.e. the narnia series ;) )

currently been reading through the narnia series in order, and am now on the silver chair and a little sad that after this one I only have one left in this series :(
(p.s. inkspot, I read Beauty and loved it - I'm sure you will too, having shown excellent taste already r.e. the narnia series ;) )
Thanks, sweetie. I am about 2/3 of the way through already, and I do love it. Next I have Goose Girl, also recommended by my fellow TDL'ers. But I want to get Gail Carson Levine's Fairest for after that.

Ooooh, the Disney movie of Ella Enchanted stinks so bad that I stopped watching it about 15 minutes into it. Don't anyone ever rent it. It's nothing like the book, and it's wretched. Go figure.

Reading The Last Battle!!

...Im not actually reading it though. Im listening to the Audio CD. xDD
Listen to it while I study...^_^ Cant read and study at the same time. xP
and I plan to listen to the other 6 after LB...

I used to read Christian romance novels aloud to my Janalee, because she enjoyed them. We bought a huge stock of them, since we both expected that Jan would be around for many more years to have me reading to her. She was, however, invited Further Up and Further In quite suddenly, leaving many unused books behind. For awhile this evening, I read a portion of one of these unused Christian fiction books, titled "Wyoming Brides."

Isaiah 43:1 // John 5:24

Right now I'm reading "Taming a Liger: Unexpected Spiritual Lessons from Napoleon Dynamite" by Jeff Dunn and Adam Palmer. It's sort of a devotional book, so I've been reading it and then reading the verses each chapter is based on in my bible alongside it. So far I really like it.

An assignment for my Entertainment Law class - it is examples of copyright cases, and I am reading about the one where the guy said his script was stolen for Raiders of the Lost Ark. ROTFL!

Back