Eeeeegggggssss

*conspires with LoL*

Dernhelm: Hey, can we conspire against Lieke?
Lady of Lorien: If I get the egg!
Dernhelm: We could slice it and share it...

:p

Dernhelm said:
*conspires with LoL*

Dernhelm: Hey, can we conspire against Lieke?
Lady of Lorien: If I get the egg!
Dernhelm: We could slice it and share it...

*gasp* SLICE BEN!!!!! See Ben, whadidItellyou?????? Honestly, you can't trust some people.... On the other hand, we could use her help... Hmmm.... *whispers with Ben* We have decided to accept your aid against Lieke under the conditions that I remain Ben's protectress and you do not injure him. Or even hold him for that matter. :D

OOHHH!!! The two of you !!! :mad:

*comforts Ben* shh, it's going to be allright, they might hate you, but i'll always be here!!!

*runs away and hides in safehouse* :mad:

Dernhelm said:
*thinks* *thinks harder*

How can I help if I can't hold him??? :D

You help us escape from Lieke. You stay with me. You fight Lieke off. You fight Lieke off some more. You steer planes, boats, trains, and ponies for us. Etc...

(Ben, don't listen to Lieke! We don't hate you! Well....at least, I don't....although Derny may with all that talk about slicing you up.... *shudders*)

And Ben the Egg isn't sick and nasty!

and the two of you say that you want to take care of Ben, i was gone and you let him be alone for 3 months!!!! :eek:

*grabs Ben* shh, it's going to be allright, i'm back

*gets sword and starts fighting LoL and Dernhelm*

(psst: to everyone who loves Ben: EEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSSS, they needsss us to fightsss for them:D)

But I won't...

That's right, Ben, come along with me... Here we are. Now, since Derny has apparently gone back on out ancient agreement, I guess you're with me alone... Let's build a fortress to keep out Lieke and Dern, shall we? *builds*

But I won't...

That's right, Ben, come along with me... Here we are. Now, since Derny has apparently gone back on out ancient agreement, I guess you're with me alone... Let's build a fortress to keep out Lieke and Dern, shall we? *builds*
what? :eek:

*makes a sneak-in-entrance in the fortress:D*

*sneaks in:D*

Back