World Domination 4

Why don't we negotiate? My whales will not attack Iceland for one week if your Vikings will raid the Bank of New Zealand in Wellington and steal all the money.

My whales are mutated, and it's your fault. So stop whining.

*fires more whales* *whales land in Hobbiton movie village* *whales make village their base of operations in New Zealand*

CAN U NOT

Disapproval is fine. Disapproval has never yet deterred my Viking ships from sailing unimpeded to anyone's shores.

*lands unimpeded on NZ shores*

*Vikings pat elephants*

How awfully nice!

*uses special elephant-training whistle*

*elephants begin trampling vikings*

Why don't we negotiate? My whales will not attack Iceland for one week if your Vikings will raid the Bank of New Zealand in Wellington and steal all the money.

First of all, we're completely self sufficient so we don't need that money anyway, we'll just band together and become stronger.

Second of all, why on earth should she trust you?

Wait, can I change one of my nations to the nation of Wales? I want to choose it because I know it'll be eternally safe from GG. She'll never go near Wales. *laughs eternally* *dies* *is still laughing*

It makes him feel more eviler?

Public Notice: Yes, I'm aware that the above is grammatically incorrect. I am doing it ironically. The grammar police are allowed to be sarcastic once in a while.

It shouldn't make you that happy unless you conquered Paris. Who cares about a measly little siege? I'll bet you didn't even throw any severed horse heads over the city walls.

No! My horse heads! Careful with my horse heads!

(When I got up this morning, I honestly had no idea I would be saying those words today... Life is unpredictable.)

Well great, now they're crying even more. What an insensitive brute you are. You must die. Vikings at the ready, charge!

*vikings charge*

Are they done charging yet? How long do their batteries last?

Wait, can I change one of my nations to the nation of Wales? I want to choose it because I know it'll be eternally safe from GG. She'll never go near Wales. *laughs eternally* *dies* *is still laughing*

1. Unfortunately, spelling and grammar are two of my areas of expertise, so you can't fool me that way. I'd stroll into Wales any day.
2. Apparently you died, so does it matter anymore?

Back