What was the last thing you watched?

Bob Hope, Red Skelton, Audie Murphy, and James Stewart on "What's My Line?" Hilarious show!! i think my favorite was the two early appearances by Lucille Ball.

The milk at the dairy coming out of the cow and into the tanks....yes, I hooked up a cow and milked it myself. Okay maybe not myself, the machine did the work. But I still had to hook the cow up to the machine and clean 'em and everything! Made me want a huge glass of milk after that. :p

A video report on how Obama got mad at Gov. Jan Brewer (R-AZ) for the "way she portrayed him in her recent memoir". Well cry me a river, Prez. You're an idiot. :rolleyes:

The trailer for The Pirates:Band of Misfits. Its so cool and funny. I just hope it is thus, because sometimes I see trailers and the movie isn't as good as it seems.

The latest episode of Ghost Hunters from last night. They caught some pretty interesting evps(electronic voice phenomena). One sounded like Native American war cries, while others sounded like people talking and working on a dam.

Back