C.S. Lewis Quote Calendar 2011

This July is brought to you courtesy of Annemarie's beautiful painting and BK's quote. Thank you to both!
6431hw.jpg

Now all we need to complete the 2011 Calendar is November and December ;)

Last edited:
Our 2011 C.S. Lewis calendar is almost done! Only November and December are left. Are there any graphic artists out there interested in finding a quote to illustrate and add a calendar to it? (See post number 1 on this thread for specific instructions how to design a page...)

Last edited:
Here's my contribution!

I chose the month December, however, if you would prefer me to do November so that someone else can do something Christmassy for December, just let me know, and I will be happy to oblige and will simply paste the correct month over the calendar in my graphic.

Attachments

• December.jpg
    December.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 83
Here's my contribution!

I chose the month December, however, if you would prefer me to do November so that someone else can do something Christmassy for December, just let me know, and I will be happy to oblige and will simply paste the correct month over the calendar in my graphic.

Very pretty, D! I like it! I love that quote.

I like that quote a lot too, and love love having the spines of the chronicles in the background. Perfect!!

Okay just One month to go! Who would like November?

oh, ive been slack!

i said i would get a cool bit of the calender done but ive been so busy with assignments and stuff.

guess i could wack it up and then add a 2012 calender for the year i was?

i hopefully will get it done im just really busy atm (final assignments for the year are close!)

Last edited:
Finally we have a November 2011! (Thank you Annemarie for your beautiful artwork!)
2011 is now complete!! Thank you everyone who contributed the quotes and Artwork.

Attachments

• nov2011.jpg
    nov2011.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Ooops! My apologies, Miss D! I really dropped that ball--
cb-baseball-pow.jpg

With the lovely December from Miss Reepicheep, our 2011 TDL calendar is now complete!!

This past calendar year theme was C.S. Lewis quotes. What do you think we should use as a theme for a 2012 calendar? More quotes? Themes from a particular book? Character poems? Narnian limericks? something else related to Lewis or the Chronicles? Please post your ideas here...

I have an idea for a 2012 calendar. Why don't we each do a Narnia character and a quote or saying from or related to them?

Back