Eragon/Eldest/Brisingr- Christopher Paolini III - Post all Eragon here

I think it'll go to arya, although i really really don't want it to. it would be sooo predictable, and she's already immortal. :rolleyes:

may be it'll go to some random person we get to know in the last book near the end. :D

:cool:

Mmmm... Mega hard question! I dunno, maybe Eragon and Murtagh have another brother/sister?! XD lol

Harry Potter is so much better than everything else! I love it. JK Rowling is a legend.
I agree! J.K. Rowling is the best author ever and Harry Potter is the best series. Period.
I think it'll go to arya, although i really really don't want it to. it would be sooo predictable, and she's already immortal. :rolleyes:

may be it'll go to some random person we get to know in the last book near the end. :D

:cool:

I think it's going to go to Arya too and I really don't want her to get it. I'm not a huge fan of her. I wish Roran gets it. I haven't read the books in ages (I really should read them again...) but by the end of Brisingr Katrina is pregnant, right? It would be funny if the next dragon egg went to her child: a baby Dragon rider! :cool:

I agree! J.K. Rowling is the best author ever and Harry Potter is the best series. Period.

I think it's going to go to Arya too and I really don't want her to get it. I'm not a huge fan of her. I wish Roran gets it. I haven't read the books in ages (I really should read them again...) but by the end of Brisingr Katrina is pregnant, right? It would be funny if the next dragon egg went to her child: a baby Dragon rider! :cool:

That would be such a cool thing and it would be such a twist to have a baby Dragon Rider. They need to have young Dragon Riders for the future, so that it would be an amazing plot for the ending. I would also love to see a new character to get it.

I sometimes don't like to make predictions about the end of bookseries, because I want to enjoy it as it is and how the author intends to end it and not having what I thought in my thought everytime I read. Harry Potter is an amazing series and one of my many favorites and that was such a beautiful ending to the series. J.K. Rowling is a phenomonal author and came up with such a beautiful and creative world that is full mystery,fantasy, intriquing plots and twists that kept you guessing always what would happen next.Also could really trust that person? Are they really who they say they are? Did that really happen how it was first portrayed to us?

J.K Rowling pretty much opened the doors of writing to me. I had thought of trying it out before, but I had nothing to write, and I often worried that I wouldn't be that good. But, ever since I knew about the millions of people that write Harry Potter fanfiction, I realised that it was something I wanted to try.

I can't wait to find out what happens with the last egg, but I need to finish Brisingr first. :/

I'm thinking the last dragon goes to Arya.

With the fact that it's a green dragon and green is Arya's color, it's most likely this is how it will end.

Also, I'm thinking the vision Eragon has of the elves departing on their ship is about Roran saying goodbye to Eragon and Arya.

But I would also not be surprised if Chris throws us a curve ball and it is in fact someone else.

Brisingr is a long, but enjoyable book. I hope you like it once you start reading it. I re-read the first book Eragon recently and I remembered why I loved it a lot in the first place, and was eager for the other books to come out.

It's like so long! I so far haven't managed to plow through it, even though I have done quite a bit of reading recently, and finished a book that I was really struggling with. :(

I really love the Eragon series my fave is Besingr and I really cant wait for book 4. I have recantly inoduced my 11 year old niece to the books and she loves them as well.

I read the first one and own the second one, though I have not finished it yet. They are pretty good. It seems like the author took a lot of ideas and names and stuff from LOTR, but maybe that was not intended. Just the whole Eragon and Arya thing was a whole lot like Aragorn and Arwen.... The names even were a lot like those two. They are good books though. :)

People have noticed the Eragon/Aragorn thing, but I think the author said he got the name Eragon by changing the d in dragon to an e. I think the Arya/Arwen thing was a coincidence.

I'm really getting tired of waiting for book 4, and I haven't heard any news about it either. I sure hope we don't get a case of Author Existence Failure:
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AuthorExistenceFailure
That'd be awful! :eek:
I don't think we will. I think he's just working really hard to make sure this story is the biggest, most epic, and best in the entire series.

I hope so. I didn't like Brisingr that much so I'm hoping the last one is really good. ^.^ And i really don't want Murtagh to die. I hope he comes back to the good side. :D

Back