Whats your fave line?

Fave LWW line?

• Total voters
The one that crazycigirl said and the first one that Patzmelody01 said. But I also really liked the part when Edmund first finds his way into Narnia and says "Lucy, I think I believe you now.":D

Mr. Beaver: When Adam's Flesh and Adam's bone sits at Cair Paravel in throne, the evil time will be over and done.
Susan Pevensie: You know that doesn't really rhyme.

Ahhh! I love her attitude when she says this! My friends and I say it all the time like that! (well now anyways...)

I just finished watching LWW again and the part that made me smile the most was when Professor Kirke finds them in the Spare Room and Peter says "you won't believe us if we told you" and the professor says...

"Try me". :D

Fox: Forgive me your Majesty.
The White Witch: Don't waste my time with flattery
Fox: Not to seem rude, but I wasn't actually talking to you.
[looks at Edmund]

Very cool.

I also like the part where she tells Tumnus he's there because Edmund turned him in "for sweeties".

yikes

I had to go with the whole movie on this one. I can't pick a favorite! i like the beaver banter when they are welcoming the Pevensies and when the children first walk into Narnia together and Peter hands Edmund a coat and Edmund says, "That's a girl's coat!" and Peter says, " I know." I know Ferny loves that part too. There's so much!

Susan: Were going home?
Petet: You are. I promised Mum I'd keep you three safe. But that dosen't mean I can't stay and help.
Lucy: but they need us...all four of us.
Peter:Lucy, its too dangerous. You almost drowned, Edmund was almost killed!
Edmund: which is why we have to stay... I've seen what the White Whitch can do...and I've helped her do it. And we cant leave these people behind to suffer for it.

One of my favorites is when Edmund bracks the window and Peter say's "Nice going Ed" and Edmund replys "You bulled it!".
I have other favorites but that is the one that is running thru my had :^)

I love the lines:

Mr. Tumnus: Well, me? I'm a fawn! And what are you... some sort of beardless dwarf?
Lucy: NO! I'm a girl! And actually, I'm tallest in my class!

Peter: EDMUND! Take the girls, and GO HOME!
Ed: *hesitates*
Mr. Beaver: (something like this) What are you doing? Peter said to leave!
Ed: Peter's not king yet! *attacks witch*

Edmund: *crams toast into mouth*
Lucy: Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed.

Lucy: But, please, sir, he's our brother!
Aslan: That only makes the betrayal all the worse, dear one.

Aslan: Mr. Beaver also mentioned that you were going to turn him into a hat.
Peter: *grin*

Mrs. Beaver: Look at my fur! You couldn't've given me ten minutes??
Mr. Beaver: I would've given you a week if I'd've thought it would help!

(After Father Christmas gave them their presents) Lucy(to Susan): Told you he was real.

She did. 6 1/2 inches apparently. :rolleyes:

LOL Kells! I hadn't thought of that!!
~Valiant - Some of my favorite quotes are those as well :D.

I think the (or most of the) whole movie has been quoted in this thread! Lol! Which is good, but yeah :p. The whole movie is amazing!

*Lucy is holding picture of faun*
Tumnus: That is my father.
Lucy: My father is off fighting in a war.
Tumnus: My father fought in a war once.
Lucy: *Smiles* *pause* He looks just like you.
Tumnus: *pauses* No, no, I'm afraid I'm not like him at all.

(loosely quoted - sorry!)

A later in Tumnus's house, after Lucy fell asleep/woke up and Mr.Tumnus is crying.
Lucy: There there, it's all right.
Tumnus: No, no it isn't. I'm a very bad faun.
Lucy: You couldn't have done anything that bad.
Tumnus: It isn't something I've done, it is something I'm doing.
*lucy confused*
Lucy: What are you doing?
Tumnus: Kinapping you.
The look in Lucy's face is priceless. I think. Lol.(Again loosely quoted =/. Sorry!)

And of course the 'fluffy hat' line. And most lines with the beavers, such as the "You've been sneaking second helpings, haven't you Beaver?"

My answer to the pole was the whole movie(and 'other'), in case you haven't guessed yet :D.

Edit: And the 'Told you he was real!' line! Of course! That one was very fitting and quite funny!

Last edited:
I chose the whole movie, but my absolute favorite lines were Susan and Peter's:

Peter: He says he knows the faun.
Susan: He's a BEAVER! He shouldn't be saying ANYTHING!

I chose the whole movie and i dont know seperate lines very well i love all the ones mentioned but i know my fave from the VOTDT!!

Its where everyone says "Eustus SHUT UP," then the whole crown chears!!

I love the whole coronation scene- that`s my fave bit!:D
I also love Aslan`s rebirth and the bit where Susan says: "He`s a beaver. He shouldn`t be saying anything!". :)

Back