Least Favorite Character

she-elfwarrior19

You may think this is a dum question, but who is your least charectar, mine would have to be..........hmmm......ummmmm..... anyone have a least fave?

she-elfwarrior19 said:
You may think this is a dum question, but who is your least charectar, mine would have to be..........hmmm......ummmmm..... anyone have a least fave?

I Liked them all.

I don't think i have a least favourite

she-elfwarrior19 said:

That isn't a dumb question...if we have faves why not least favorites? I think my least favorite would be Mrs. MacCready in the movie, just because she reminded me of an old teacher I had who annoyed me as a kid.

IceMaiden said:
That isn't a dumb question...if we have faves why not least favorites? I think my least favorite would be Mrs. MacCready in the movie, just because she reminded me of an old teacher I had who annoyed me as a kid.

I'd forgoten about her.

I liked the way she was played.
Expecially when she told Susan off.
Lol.dat

I suppose it deppends on what you mean by "Least Favourite"
Do you mean the character who's performance we were least pleased with, or do you mean the character whom we thought was least nice?

I don't have a least favorite in the movie, but I have to agree that I didn't like MacCready as a character, she seemed totally opposite of the Professor, and although the contrast was effective, her overall role was just 'unsympathtic' to the plight of the children.

in the movie, mrs. macgready was mean, but in the series, my least favorite character is Eustace in the Dawn Treader. he gets on my nerves, but i like him in the following books.

I think Susan is alright, after all, I scored her on the quiz, but I don't really like her because she ends up "No longer a friend of Narnia" in the Last Battle... I always knew she was going to fall away.

ramandu's_daughter said:
I think Susan is alright, after all, I scored her on the quiz, but I don't really like her because she ends up "No longer a friend of Narnia" in the Last Battle... I always knew she was going to fall away.

She's just grown up too quickley.

She still has time to redeem herself though.

Yes. I agree Edmund is a large character in the film and I think he makes it much more interesting. I would have to say my least favorite character like the rest of you would be Mrs. MacCredy. She is very stiff and uncaring toward the Pevensie children and she isn`t in the movie that much at all.

Least Favorite

My least fav character would probably be Mrs.Macready cause most of the time she harsh and isn't seen that often in the movie.

Crunchine said:
in the movie, mrs. macgready was mean, but in the series, my least favorite character is Eustace in the Dawn Treader. he gets on my nerves, but i like him in the following books.

Haha. He was my second least favorite character, but he wasn't evil...just self-centered and shallow. Still, at least he was able to make up for it when he was taught a serious lesson by being turned into that dragon. He continued to make some mistakes after that, but he was pretty much a changed person.

she-elfwarrior19 said:

Well,I like almost every character in the movie,but there is one,no two I can't stand: Mrs MacReady (she reminds me of a teacher at school *shudders*) and Ginnarbrik (sp?),the dwarf.Except from that...I think I like everyone :)

my least fave would have to be ... i dunno...but i will kill CS Lewis for doing that to Susan in LB! (dont' you dare tel me he's dead already, cause i'll kill him anyways u guys know me!)

Back