Who is your favorite character in this book?

Favorite character in MN

• Digory

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Polly

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Uncle Andrew

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Aunt Lettie (is that her name?! I forgot) Digs' Aunt

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Jadis

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Frank the Cabbie/Helen the Mrs.

• Strawberry/Fledge

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • The Jackdaw/the first joke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aslan

• Digory's Mum

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, MN is my favourite book and I like all of the characters.

It's needless to mention Aslan at all.

So, well. I absolutely LOVE Digory and Polly.
Apart from that, I totally love Frank and Helen and I'm so much into Fledge. :D

Well obviously Jadis since she just has an overwhelming presence and makes every scene she appears in,especially in this book where we're introduced to her with the fact she wiped out an entire universe out of spiter and didn't even care to consider how much life she had taken. I like how larger-than-life she is overall. Other than that I like Digory,because of his inquisitive and curious tendencies.

Last edited:
Well obviously Jadis since she just has an overwhelming presence and makes every scene she appears in,especially in this book where we're introduced to her with the fact she wiped out an entire universe out of spiter and didn't even care to consider how much life she had taken. I like how larger-than-life she is overall. Other than that I like Digory,because of his inquisitive and curious tendencies.

Totally agree! Jadis stands head and shoulders above all the other Narnian villains put together! And I cannot think of many evildoers in other books, series or movies who come close to her!

I love simple characters. Not dumb. Not lacking in character or character development, but simple. They are who they are and you know what to expect from them, though the way they give it may be new and surprising, like Rocky Balboa(betcha didn't see that one coming 😂).

So I'm all in for Frank and Helen.

Aslan will always be my favorite. But I stand by my previous comment from back in '06 that Aslan, Digory, Polly, and the She-Elephant are my favorites.

Back