Official Narniafancast News

U still need someone?

I've podcasted before and I would love to join the NarniaFanscast team. I love to discuss the books with friends, family, and my youth group. And i'm very excited about the movies that are coming out. So hopefully you will contact me. I already have the programs and a microphone setup. So i'm set to go.
E-mail: perezs87@Hotmail.com
Skype Name: saul.perez3

Last edited:
OK, Thanks

Thank you very much. I'm very excited about getting into podcasting again, especially about something I know so much about and love as well.

I wish I had the right equipment to do this as well, but I don't. Don't have a microphone or a few other things. Ah well, I'm still hoping to get a working printer in my world. Maybe someday. We'll have to see if we can send some LionCon guests your way after the convention. Maybe that will help.

actually all you need is Skype a recording system and headphones. Thats what I did. I used headphones so I could hear what was happening and then the mic, oh yeah built into my mac. forgot about that one!

are you still making these? i have audacity already and (if i could get it to work) would be willing to get a skype. but, if you need people, this looks like it would be fun :D

I want to restart the podcast, badly. But it must be more than myself and one guest. That doesn't really work. So who's with me?

I can help, but I have no clue about what you did before and how to do a podcast. But I'll do whatever I can to help out.

I want to restart the podcast, badly. But it must be more than myself and one guest. That doesn't really work. So who's with me?

I`d love to. I have Skype and the new iMac computer. Do I need a mic and headphone thing or will my computer work with it?

Oh! I will be glad to do another! Please let me know what you intend to do :) (a PM would be best because I dont get to check the forum all that often, but I check my Pms when I get them.) :D

I might be able to do it, but my computer just crashed because I had too much stuff on it, so downloading anything might not be an option.

I'll let you know if I can.

I'm in for it.

I actually have a full podcast studio. Well.. not full.. but decent? :) Gotta pick up a pop filter for it, but still :)

Back