How does a Duffer's brain work?

Which example is most indicative of how a Duffer's brain works?

• Total voters
My sister's a Jane Austen fan; so I have steadfastly determined not to be. :rolleyes:

Movies that last that long with no battles aren't up my alley, anyhow. Give me LOTR any day.

I like the two hour version of PaP, but I'm not a big Austen fan. At any rate, not enough to watch the super-long version. :p

*puts Faramir beside Mr. Darcy* There's just no comparison...sorry, Jane Austen fanhood.... :p

*puts Faramir beside Mr. Darcy* There's just no comparison...sorry, Jane Austen fanhood.... :p
Well-put. :p I honestly never saw why people said Mr. Darcy was that great. o_O Granted, he is intelligent, and I do like that in a guy, but he's so arrogant, and doesn't have much of an interesting personality.

I was looking through this conversation to write down quotes, and discovered this disparity.

Thou art banned, for I am quoting from the movie "Up". It is superb, so thee shouldst see it if you get the chance. Dug the dog would make a magnificent Duffer.

The question is this: Was I accidentally or intentionally forgetting what thread I was on?

Ah, the conundrums of life.

Last edited:
In which I have to remember that the dust cloud might have been walked through by King Solomon....

Back