Eeeeegggggssss

I did. Why do you think they locked me into the Insane Asylum? Multiple Personality Disorder. :( So you see there's no need to turn me into Gollum; I'm already far ahead of him.

PS. I like how this discussion is taking place in a thread called "Eggsssssss"

Now, now. There's no such thing as Multiple Personality Disorder anymore; it's Dissociative Identity Disorder. Don't be so negative.

How about a plate of hot roasted salmon? That will help you feel better.

Are you quite sure they're evil? I've been to Ireland and people are exceptionally nice. The only evil Irish thing I've encountered is James Joyce. Remember C. S. Lewis was Irish. Let's not be rash.

The only evil Irish thing I've encountered is James Joyce.

Ha!

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can take Finnegans Wake seriously.

WS, be careful with the Irish fairy hunting. The nice fairies are the ones you shouldn't hunt, and if you try to hunt the fairies who actually deserve it...let's just say they wouldn't take it well.

Ha!

Honestly, I don't know how anyone can take Finnegans Wake seriously.

WS, if you try to hunt the fairies who actually deserve it...let's just say they wouldn't take it well.

Oh, believe me... I know.

That's why I use iron weapons and carry a Faerie-repelling charm on my person at all times. I also wear my socks inside-out.

I can't impale them. You impaled impaling, and impaling is really hard to type. So I guess I'm giving it up.

Not a cauldron; a kettle. For a relaxing cuppa after we're done with the fairies.

So...what will you be killing the fairies with? A kettle won't do the trick. You can't kill fairies with round objects.

Last edited:
I beg to differ. Cannon balls, morning stars, poisonous berries, palantiri... The possibilities are endless. You can't tell me that fairies are immune to all of these.

They like all of those things, but mostly the cannon balls. They think the cannonballs look like babies--which should tell you all you need to know about the appearance of the fairies' offspring.

Back