Person Below Me VI

Well enough to accompany myself. I just don't actually read music while I'm doing it.

Tpbm is bothered by the fact that we still say "tpbm" despite the fact that the thread title does not include the word "the" at the beginning

I...actually never thought about that. Grammatically, however, it makes more sense, so I don't care.

TPBM can tell me what that blue thing in GG's signature comes from.

X-men. That's Nightcrawler, he's my favorite superhero of all time. He appeared in a previous X-men movie but the movie stunk and their portrayal of his character stunk even more (up there with Faramir and Lupin as the trio of my three favorite fictional characters they got drastically wrong in movie adaptions.) BUT in the new movie he's perfect. So he's in my signature.

Tpbm has read superhero comics

No. I did try to watch the first X-Men movie, but I got bored/annoyed with it very quickly and shut it off after half an hour.

TPBM has to watch movies the whole way through after starting them, regardless of how good the movie is.

What are the Euro finals? *googles* *sees that the Euro finals are football* *assumes football is soccer* *clears throat* Yes. Yes, I am very devastated.

TPBM has had a hot drink today.

Um...the Model T? (Wait, that's not a brand...okay, I lose.)

TPBM has thrown food at someone and hit them with it.

Back